Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Just returned from the ground,ticket windows North Stand .waited about 20 mins,I was met with a loverly smile from a beautiful lady,Victoria,stated my case,No Problem,a few mins later tickets for Norwich,& Arsenal for myself and both daughters.So No stress for next week,waiting for the e-mail to print,thank you Victoria.

Have you selected the option for Print at Home from within Manage Seasoncard, and if yes, have you logged into your account to see if you're able to print it from there. I know the club has said they'll send an email when the PAH is available but it might well be anyway.
i have selected print at home but nothing at all as appeared on manage season card that says print at home! shambolic !

Correct, you have to ring them up and ask for them to send you an email to print at home.

A match day card holder cannot have print at home set up on their account, only season card holders have that as a default option (the system won't allow for it)

Matchday card holders can print the URL email you telephone request a week before each game you have purchased for, or ask them to send your ticket in the post.

They printed on physical tickets for me today for both Norwich and Arsenal.
Correct, you have to ring them up and ask for them to send you an email to print at home.

A match day card holder cannot have print at home set up on their account, only season card holders have that as a default option (the system won't allow for it)

Matchday card holders can print the URL email you telephone request a week before each game you have purchased for, or ask them to send your ticket in the post.

They printed on physical tickets for me today for both Norwich and Arsenal.
we have 2 season tickets but still not had any print at home emails and nothing on the account ! i have been getting a few download your mobile ticket emails and the one about stadium rules but thats all! had enough of it now!

we have 2 season tickets but still not had any print at home emails and nothing on the account ! i have been getting a few download your mobile ticket emails and the one about stadium rules but thats all! had enough of it now!

I am a match day card holder this season and even though I requested print at home last week over the phone, the person didn't action it or send me the supposed URL link.

It was only today I found out I will have to ring the club each time to request an email or the tickets being sent in the post seven days before games.

Not sure with regards your season card, but sounds very similar in terms of you waiting for an email that was never coming.

Try and relax tonight, if you can get to the ground tomorrow or early before the match, the staff at the ticket office are proper operators, mainly City fans, who, unlike these stupid pricks the club outsourced to, are very helpful and very apologetic.

If nothing else, they will sort it there and then.

I completely get the stress aspect, which is another reason why I wanted print at home this season, to avoid all this shit.

I am a match day card holder this season and even though I requested print at home last week over the phone, the person didn't action it or send me the supposed URL link.

It was only today I found out I will have to ring the club each time to request an email or the tickets being sent in the post seven days before games.

Not sure with regards your season card, but sounds very similar in terms of you waiting for an email that was never coming.

Try and relax tonight, if you can get to the ground tomorrow or early before the match, the staff at the ticket office are proper operators, mainly City fans, who, unlike these stupid pricks the club outsourced to, are very helpful and very apologetic.

I completely get the stress aspect, which is another reason why I wanted print at home this season, to avoid all this shit.
Can it get much more convoluted than buying a ticket online then ringing the club to get them to send you an email to allow you to access the very thing you’ve already bought online from them?

i have done everything as requested selected print at home for both season tickets and have been getting loads of other emails sent to me apart from the one i want ffs! i wont be able to get to the ground tomorrow and my daughter who has the second season ticket is working until 12 on saturday ! i will be lucky to get to the ground before 1 pm! i could go away for the weekend tomorrow and have lost the appetite for even going to the match now! its just the buggers have got my money lol!

****ADVICE NEEDED*****
Received my seasoncard ticket and printed it off - brilliant & no problem.

I have bought my brother (not a member) 2 tickets & also requested print at home.
Received an e-mail asking me to download the tickets on my phone to Google pay etc….
Tried to call the club but been on hold for 1hr 45mins and gave up!
How can he use my phone if were in different stands the idiots!

****ADVICE NEEDED*****
Received my seasoncard ticket and printed it off - brilliant & no problem.

I have bought my brother (not a member) 2 tickets & also requested print at home.
Received an e-mail asking me to download the tickets on my phone to Google pay etc….
Tried to call the club but been on hold for 1hr 45mins and gave up!
How can he use my phone if were in different stands the idiots!
You'll have to scan him in at his stand and then go to yours.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.