Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

You'll have to scan him in at his stand and then go to yours.....
So i have to queue up twice to get him in then myself in?
This is an absolute joke!
I was waiting 1hr 45mins to ask….
“Can you send the tickets to my e-mail”
But my phone was on 1% so hung up.
My call would have taken TEN FUCKING SECONDS!!!!!!

Possibly the daftest question of the thread but here goes …….. Does it matter if the ticket is printed in black and white rather than full colour ?

PAH tickets need photo ID to access stadium? This is gonna cause major trauma tomorrow afternoon. Let’s hope they don’t enforce it tomorrow.

****ADVICE NEEDED*****
Received my seasoncard ticket and printed it off - brilliant & no problem.

I have bought my brother (not a member) 2 tickets & also requested print at home.
Received an e-mail asking me to download the tickets on my phone to Google pay etc….
Tried to call the club but been on hold for 1hr 45mins and gave up!
How can he use my phone if were in different stands the idiots!

PAH tickets need photo ID to access stadium? This is gonna cause major trauma tomorrow afternoon. Let’s hope they don’t enforce it tomorrow.
They can't possibly enforce this as 8% of the UK electorate don't have any. That's 3.5 million over 18s. Are kids meant to have something as well? It will be discriminatory towards the elderly and poorer fans. My dad doesn't have his driving licence anymore due to ill health and doesn't need a passport. Would he not be allowed in? Maybe the club could issue some ID. They could call it a season card.

What a shitshow

Finally got the Email late yesterday saying ticket now available to print.

Login... still no print option .......only options available are transfer ticket and details

What a shitshow

Finally got the Email late yesterday saying ticket now available to print.

Login... still no print option .......only options available are transfer ticket and details
i downloaded mine straight from the email onto my lap top and then printed it without going into my city account

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.