Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Tried it on desktop in chrome, and edge, and on an amazon tablet, and another tablet, none of it shows.

Mine used to have all the right stuff showing re print at home, but as if by magic - now it doesn't (and when logged into mums account hers is the same as mine). Somehow it seems they've took us off print at home? But onto what i don't know. I wish i'd noticed sooner than this close to a match. We sold the previous 2 on the exchange due to us both being ill so i hadn't logged in for a while, but i was itching to get back to a game.

Tried it on desktop in chrome, and edge, and on an amazon tablet, and another tablet, none of it shows.

Mine used to have all the right stuff showing re print at home, but as if by magic - now it doesn't (and when logged into mums account hers is the same as mine). Somehow it seems they've took us off print at home? But onto what i don't know. I wish i'd noticed sooner than this close to a match. We sold the previous 2 on the exchange due to us both being ill so i hadn't logged in for a while, but i was itching to get back to a game.
Perhaps either call or email supporter services tomorrow, who could either email the ticket or re-activate the PAH option?

Thanks Walter - i'd just posted screenshots as you were posting.

so it is there for everyone else but not me. I don't get why it's vanished. I can't queue on Sunday. Shit.
Try looking behind the screen that your looking at, can't remember when, but there is a little box that pops up where you have to click on print then OK, this may be covered by the one on your screen. Then go to your emails to see if they have sent it yet. Make sure you only print the last email, all previous emailed tickets get cancelled

If transferring a ticket does it have to be to someone who doesn't already have a ticket or can I have more than one ticket registered in my name. My mate can't go on Sunday and has offered his ticket to my lad who isn't a member. Do I need to join him up to get the ticket for him?

Here I go again. Transfering my sons ticket for West Ham. My mate is all signed up, but will not let him download. His add to wallet button is not highlighted. I've tried for him on my phone and I get the following Error message. Still totally shit City, why can't you sort it.
Anyone else getting this message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-172654_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-172654_Opera.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 12
The club was suppose to send me a print at home ticket for the game tomorrow, the knobhead on the phone said he was doing it……..

I am still waiting

This club is shit at dealing with people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.