Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

It’s not season ticket related, but wasn’t sure where to put this.

im trying to buy tickets for Brugge, but as soon as I try and purchase them I get unexpected error…. I’ve tried ringing the supporter services and have been disconnected each time after waiting an hour on 3 separate calls…

Anyone else having this problem. Other then going to the ground itself, seems impossible to actually buy a ticket
Have you tried a different browser I had the problem once it was the bank verification window not popping up it wasn’t a pop-up blocker, when I used a different browser (Firefox) it worked fine Worth a try

Long strory short im not using my own ticket tomorrow as been gifted 2 x tickets in fam stand so i can take my son. Printed tickets not in my name but says photo ID required
No one has as far as I am aware.

I print my tickets off for each game in every competition - never been asked.

Printed x 2 tickets for the missus - never been asked.

Printed 1 x ticket for daughter - never been asked.

I’m going to stick my neck out here and guess that you won’t be asked

Long strory short im not using my own ticket tomorrow as been gifted 2 x tickets in fam stand so i can take my son. Printed tickets not in my name but says photo ID required

Photo or name ID has never ever been checked in all the years ive been the Etihad - hundreds of games. Logistically it would take to long and 30-40% of the ground has a ticket in someone elses name.

It’s not season ticket related, but wasn’t sure where to put this.

im trying to buy tickets for Brugge, but as soon as I try and purchase them I get unexpected error…. I’ve tried ringing the supporter services and have been disconnected each time after waiting an hour on 3 separate calls…

Anyone else having this problem. Other then going to the ground itself, seems impossible to actually buy a ticket
Had the same problem trying to buy ticket online. Resolved this by going into my account putting in my card details to be used on purchases. Went back to purchase with no problem.

I see all that bullshit that the club referenced in the email about improving the supporter services phones was just that, fucking bullshit. Except now it tells me what number in the queue I am. Still just as long a wait.

Honestly its fucking amateur hour. I'm actually phoning up to try and cancel one of our season cards as one of the two of us can't make every game due to child care and the money is becoming a bit of an issue. By the time I actually talk to a person I may have lost my temper enough to cancel all our cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.