Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

I can only refer to the Burnley game here - for a few days prior, all league games for me and F&F have been displayed on my account - previously only the upcoming fixture.
On Sunday, as the note stated within 7 days, I requested the ticket, but the e-mail received didn't have the PDF attached.
Monday afternoon I got the e-mail stating the P@H ticket was available, but the wording within the reply with the PDF attached was the same as Sunday's - ticket printed off as a result.
It's a mystery why you seem to have ongoing issues, but, equally annoying - I have similar issues to you with another company (Morrison's) and their digital policies.
Hopefully everyone who requested a physical card, as I did at the start of this, gets a positive result.
I don’t even have the print at home logo since they added all the games . Hopefully it will appear today or tomorrow Otherwise it’s déjà Vue yet again

I've 3 tickets for the kidszone thingy at the minihad before the Burnley match, but despite it saying you can request print at home tickets by default it's sent 3 smart phone ones, despite my account being print at home for the season. I contacted supporter services 3 days ago about it, but doubt they will bother to reply let alone fix it by Saturday.
Anyone have any info on what to do? Is my only hope to turn up sillyoclock of 10am and show a print out of my order at the ticket office and hope they will print some for me? Doors are 11.30am and my 5 year old wants to be in first to meet Moonie (and i want to get all that done early then they go home and i go to the match!). I can't drag my 5 year old all the way there if the ticket office are likely to do bugger all :(

To my surprise
Both my season card ticket and my grandsons match day card ticket are now in my possession without any print at home issues. That's a first. CTID

Decided to print at home for today's game. Where do you find the email that takes you to the Print At Home instructions?

Decided to print at home for today's game. Where do you find the email that takes you to the Print At Home instructions?
You can’t just decide to print at home blue!!! Once you chose your option at the beginning of the season that the option your stuck with !!

You can’t just decide to print at home blue!!! Once you chose your option at the beginning of the season that the option your stuck with !!
Yep @youngbob I spoke with them at length about it and basically their systems don't have the capacity to be able to mix n match so your stuck with your initial choice.
You can however call up and request a paper ticket to be collected from the ground but with only 4 and a half hours till kick off good luck with that!

Well that's shite, haha. Managed to get it sorted anyway :)

My season card in my ‘wallet’ has just updated to Crystal Palace and just afterwards I received an email from the club to tell me it will happen no later than Tuesday 19th!

Isn’t it more trouble to keep remembering to send 30,000 emails before every match than sending 1 season card at the beginning of the season?

And before you say it’s a ‘block’ email I realise that but it’s still got to be sent after/before every game whereas for a physical card it’s a one off.
Extremely Puzzled of Vancouver….oops of Eccles. ;-)

No sign yet of print at home for C.Palace yet. Thought these things were suppose to be 7 days before a game. Surely they could look to extend that out a bit.

No sign yet of print at home for C.Palace yet. Thought these things were suppose to be 7 days before a game. Surely they could look to extend that out a bit.
Go on the ticket site and it will let you print them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.