Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

After waiting in the online queue for an hour to resolve my non updated mobile seasoncards for tomorrow's game, got an 'unexpected error' on the City site and it wouldn't proceed further.

Have tried the City Supporter Services twitter help desk. But no reply to my issue.

Tried the City Supporter services phone line. Got kicked off after half an hour. Currently on again and been in a queue for over an hour.

Shocking service. I'll be trying to get a physical card after this.

The technology obviously doesn't work 100% and therefore should never have been put into practice.

Update: After over two hours in the phone queue, I got disconnected!

Does anyone know what the solution is if your seasoncard hasn't been updated in your eWallet to show the next game?

Finally got through to City after having 3 mobiles in the queue. First got disconnected again after 1.52 hours.Second phone made it through to speak to someone. Yey.

Anyway, apparently they've been having issues with quite a few cards. Kind of them to tell us! I now have a print at home ticket, otherwise I'd have to queue up at the ticket office before the game.

Absolute rubbish service from City.

After waiting in the online queue for an hour to resolve my non updated mobile seasoncards for tomorrow's game, got an 'unexpected error' on the City site and it wouldn't proceed further.

Have tried the City Supporter Services twitter help desk. But no reply to my issue.

Tried the City Supporter services phone line. Got kicked off after half an hour. Currently on again and been in a queue for over an hour.

Shocking service. I'll be trying to get a physical card after this.

The technology obviously doesn't work 100% and therefore should never have been put into practice.

Update: After over two hours in the phone queue, I got disconnected!

Does anyone know what the solution is if your seasoncard hasn't been updated in your eWallet to show the next game?
mine didnt update after wycombe match for burnley but worked at turnstile anyway

It’s not season ticket related, but wasn’t sure where to put this.

im trying to buy tickets for Brugge, but as soon as I try and purchase them I get unexpected error…. I’ve tried ringing the supporter services and have been disconnected each time after waiting an hour on 3 separate calls…

Anyone else having this problem. Other then going to the ground itself, seems impossible to actually buy a ticket

Please could someone advise how do I pass my season ticket on to a mate for one game without giving him my phone?

Apologies if this has already been covered, I’ve searched the thread and can’t find the answer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please could someone advise how do I pass my season ticket on to a mate for one game without giving him my phone?

Apologies if this has already been covered, I’ve searched the thread and can’t find the answer.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Put him your friend and family list then it's easy to send to him. CTID

An lot of people are scanning in their bar code. You hold your phone near the receiver. It's worked for me every single time but the error rate is enormous. Easily up to 10% which is all it takes for queues to form. I think it might be because fans don't realise what they need to do.

My PAH didn't work for the first 2 tries today, did the third time, they have all worked fine before this.

Says on the print at home tickets that photo ID is required.
is it asked for ?
im not using my ST tomorrow as ive been gifted 2 x tickets in the family stand so i can take my son, not my name on the ticket and says ID required ..
.. is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.