Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

the club should at least issue an apology for the mother of all f**k ups! and refund fans that they have failed this week! there are fans that have supported the club for decades wanted to jack it in which cant be right!

A genuine question - What is the major fuck up that you are referring to?

I’ve downloaded my ST (in the same way other top clubs have put in place) - no problem

I’ve put a relatives ticket on the TE - no problem

My mate doesn’t have a smartphone - he’s printed out his ticket - no problem

I had to ring Supporter Services to add a F& Family to avoid any confusion as he has same name as my son - done over phone no problem

I know there have been some issues for some fans but how major is it?

My wife has just registered so she can take my mate's ticket for Saturday. The million dollar question is how long does it take to get a supporter number?
My wife received a supporter's number within a few minutes of registering (for free) on the City website.

Once you have a number it was pretty straight forward for my mate to set her up as a one off ticket recipient for the game tomorrow from his City account.

Why this process wasn't available earlier and the processes involved made clearer I don't know...but anyway.

Thanks to the Bluemooners on here for their advice.

I’ve downloaded my ST (in the same way other top clubs have put in place) - no problem

I had to ring Supporter Services to add a F& Family to avoid any confusion as he has same name as my son - done over phone no problem

You will see tomorrow when there are less than 45,000 in the stadium.

I'm glad you have had no issues.

Personally, I've spent about £40 on unanswered phone calls, petrol to and from the stadium, only to be told that the tickets I have purchased as a match day member, doesn't have a print at home option.

It is for season card holders only and I must ring the club seven days before each game to facilitate an email (that's if they can remember) so I can print at home, or must collect at the stadium.

My dad is 70, travels independently from me to the game, doesn't have a smart phone, doesn't have an email address.

He has watched City all his life, is ready to call it a day because his head hurts from the stress of it all.

He gets up at half four every morning and still works for a living and all he wants to do is go to the match. He is a physically fit man and should not be construed as acceptable collateral damage.

He is already nervous about mixing in crowds and I will go out of my way to pick him up and ensure tomorrow he doesn't have to use that bloody tram.

I told him today that the Etihad was now cashless and he almost cried and said he has had it to here with it all.

He wants to sit with his son, his grandson and enjoy the game.

An 18 month pandemic and City have rolled out a one size fits all scheme with little regard for a significant cross section of the club's support.

As a 47 year old man, myself, I can say I won't be far behind my dad if this keeps up.

Personally, I've spent about £40 on unanswered phone calls, petrol to and from the stadium, only to be told that the tickets I have purchased as a match day member, doesn't have a print at home option.

It is for season card holders only and I must ring the club seven days before each game to facilitate an email (that's if they can remember) so I can print at home, or must collect at the stadium.

My dad is 70, travels independently from me to the game, doesn't have a smart phone, doesn't have an email address.

He has watched City all his life, is ready to call it a day because his head hurts from the stress of it all.

He gets up at half four every morning and still works for a living and all he wants to do is go to the match. He is a physically fit man and should not be construed as acceptable collateral damage.

He is already nervous about mixing in crowds and I will go out of my way to pick him up and ensure tomorrow he doesn't have to use that bloody tram.

I told him today that the Etihad was now cashless and he almost cried and said he has had it to here with it all.

An 18 month pandemic and City have rolled out a one size fits all scheme with little regard for a significant cross section of the club's support.

As a 47 year old man, myself, I can say I won't be far behind my dad if this keeps up.

Definitely a catalogue of disasters. Sorry to hear that - my dad wasn’t technically savvy either & I would have had to download his ST on my phone but he travelled with me.

Hope you get everything sorted - with your contacts I guess you’ve emailed all this to Danny Wilson? He’s usually v helpful but you’ve been let down badly.

Definitely a catalogue of disasters. Sorry to hear that - my dad wasn’t technically savvy either & I would have had to download his ST on my phone but he travelled with me.

Hope you get everything sorted - with your contacts I guess you’ve emailed all this to Danny Wilson? He’s usually v helpful but you’ve been let down badly.

Thanks mate. I was hearing the same conversations at the ticket office window yesterday.

The club had dropped a major bollock and just taken it for granted.

Half the problem has been an inability to speak to anybody during this sorry roll out.

Fuck off the outsourced customer service people and give the jobs to people with a familiarity of the club and can work out of the stadium.

Remember when these pricks were telling everyone you could request an access card this season?

Case in point.

Half truths, lies and general indifference.

when you select print at home from the options and be informed emails will be sent to you to print at home within 7 days of the match then thats what should happen! if the club fail to do so then they should apologize for not being capable of carrying it out to everyone!

Its fans like your dad that City should be bending over backwards for
I'm really sorry and sad when i hear stories like this
wish your dad the best from me and i hope his love of the blues continues if possible
best wishes mate

Thanks mate. I was hearing the same conversations at the ticket office window yesterday.

The club had dropped a major bollock and just taken it for granted.

Half the problem has been an inability to speak to anybody during this sorry roll out.

Fuck off the outsourced customer service people and give the jobs to people with a familiarity of the club and can work out of the stadium.

Remember when these pricks were telling everyone you could request an access card this season?

Case in point.

Half truths, lies and general indifference.

But its not customer service is it ,?

They couldn't fucking spell service if you wrote it down for them.

Imbeciles is a understatement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.