Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

First home game and there is going to be loads of empty seats.
A wake up call for the club again.No doubt they will not listen again.

Although I have downloaded Season Ticket to my mobile ,
When I log in there is still the option to Add to wallet.
Therefore , maybe try and log in to your account from sons phone and see if the option to add to wallet is still available ?
I would not do this. It’s not the way it works. You need to set them up on your friends and family and at some point we should be able to allocate on a game by game basis or list on ticket exchange. Having the card in two devices might cause issues.

However it’s done it has all the chances of being a shambles on Saturday. You would not believe we still don’t know this with three days to go. They’ve had eighteen months to bring this in.

Cup for cock ups.

absolute cock up from the club. Been asking for a few weeks now and I finally got through after 2 hours today, only to be told supporter services don't know - bet its got something to do with 313 & 314 having lots of seats that are unsold - rather have pockets of empty seats rather than a full block

Emailed them tonight asking if they were in breach of their own terms and conditions which I renewed my season card on and if they would credit my account because I can't make the Norwich game. They have not given me the correct amount of time to put the ticket up for sale on the exchange. Will see if I get a reply.

I was told to use that e-mail address on a separate matter a while ago. I got a reply a couple of days later to say my e-mail had been noted and that I would get a response within 5 working days. Never heard off them since.
Same auto reply as me. Really not good enough given the game is played in under 4 days

Is Danny Wilson in charge of this @Prestwich_Blue ?

He used to be really helpful years ago but this is just really poor and as far as I can see from his title, he is pretty high up nowadays.

The service that long standing fans have had this last few weeks has been shambolic.

Emailed them tonight asking if they were in breach of their own terms and conditions which I renewed my season card on and if they would credit my account because I can't make the Norwich game. They have not given me the correct amount of time to put the ticket up for sale on the exchange. Will see if I get a reply.
Sure they will get away with it as it is a “perk” than a necessity and who’s to say it would have sold if you could list it.
If it was new there would be more of an excuse but the system is surely the same one that was already in place the last how many years?

Emailed them tonight asking if they were in breach of their own terms and conditions which I renewed my season card on and if they would credit my account because I can't make the Norwich game. They have not given me the correct amount of time to put the ticket up for sale on the exchange. Will see if I get a repl
The season ticket debacle is a serious own goal but I am sure the club dont give a toss. If you can make a game the easy option is to give your season tickets to a mate or use the ticket exchange. It is a disgrace that supporters cant do either. Unbeleivable incompetance. The next servey will be interesting from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.