Seasoncard - 2021/22

I asked on Twitter on Monday and they said watch the website:
"Hi Sheila. We don't have a date as of yet, it will be published on the website when this information has been confirmed
Thumbs up
"
That was the reply on Monday. I've just been on now to check for that reply to post here and found another one posted 19 hours ago!
"Hi, we do not have any news at the minute, but as soon as this is confirmed all Socials will be updated and members emailed advising further. Thanks"

(Look I'm not very good with Twitter, normally I just go on about once a month!! Don't like it, daft name anyway! So please bear with me!)

I would guess that we wont hear owt from the club until the next 21 June road map date is confirmed by the government. This should be about a week before, so maybe the 14 June? Similar to when we first heard about the Everton game which was confirmed a week before the last 17 May road map date. I'm sure the club have got it all arranged though and are just waiting to press the button.

I would guess that we wont hear owt from the club until the next 21 June road map date is confirmed by the government. This should be about a week before, so maybe the 14 June? Similar to when we first heard about the Everton game which was confirmed a week before the last 17 May road map date. I'm sure the club have got it all arranged though and are just waiting to press the button.
Makes sense

Question is also if the road map gets put back are we working of limited attendances again for the start?

Providing everything goes to plan and season tickets are sold as normal, is there a queue for new season ticket holders or will anybody that wants one get one? I'm looking at buying one for the first time this season if possible

Question is also if the road map gets put back are we working of limited attendances again for the start?
No idea and I don't think even Boris knows. If he put the brakes on fully then possibly but there is also talk of part opening of stage 4 as well (ie some restrictions will stay while others are relaxed)

No idea and I don't think even Boris knows. If he put the brakes on fully then possibly but there is also talk of part opening of stage 4 as well (ie some restrictions will stay while others are relaxed)
Well I don't think june 21 will get kicked, it's just SAGE and the science bods who want to lock us up again.
Hopefully full crowds again in August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.