Seasoncard - 2021/22

just reuse the previous seasons, other clubs do that these days.

Digital tickets did not work for Everton for a lot of people, they were just letting people in.
Mine and many others didn't work at the Everton game.

They need to upgrade the turnstiles if they are going digital, there was a big problem for lots of people getting the turnstile to recognise the signal from the phone (think its NFC they are using) on a regular size crowd the queues would be horrendous!

Facial recognition; perfect for away matches as only the specified purchaser get's in!
Now I may be responding to a Clarkie but I can live with that:
What about the clubs whose turnstiles are not sophisticated enough to have facial recognition? Are they all going to upgrade because Manchester City only have facial recognition? :-) Just a thought.

Now I may be responding to a Clarkie but I can live with that:
What about the clubs whose turnstiles are not sophisticated enough to have facial recognition? Are they all going to upgrade because Manchester City only have facial recognition? :-) Just a thought.
Not a Clarkie. It's a solution to away ticketing problems. Away fans still need to access our stadium. Would be wrong to insist only home fans have to enter by facial recognition.

Not a Clarkie. It's a solution to away ticketing problems. Away fans still need to access our stadium. Would be wrong to insist only home fans have to enter by facial recognition.
No I wasn't being serious. It's possible of course but way too political, it bothers a lot of people for some reason.

City were apparently working with a small tech company on facial recognition access a couple of years ago, strictly on the hush hush. Unfortunately the company boasted about it in a blog and the ICO got involved. City denied that any plans were advanced and said they were just horizon scanning for possible future tech advancements, but were warned in no uncertain terms that it would not be considered legally reasonable or justifiable under data protection law

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.