Seasoncard - 2021/22

Still no news but I am pretty certain it will be like the Everton game where we have to scan our virtual ticket

Still no news but I am pretty certain it will be like the Everton game where we have to scan our virtual ticket
Yes it will be digital tickets with the option of print at home I have been told. Every club seems to be going down this route next season

What's wrong with Seasoncards?
No idea. Every other club that are doing the same have all quoted the old better for the environment statement. You will have some people who are not able to or dont have the means to use the digital ticket so will have to print at home. Do they think that is better? Hopefully there will be a choice when renewing

No idea. Every other club that are doing the same have all quoted the old better for the environment statement. You will have some people who are not able to or dont have the means to use the digital ticket so will have to print at home. Do they think that is better? Hopefully there will be a choice when renewing
So I'll be printing out 25 pieces of paper, not very environmentally friendly!

What's wrong with Seasoncards?
It's a tough question to answer. There are benefits such as not having to physically print the cards and mail them so saving a bit of cost, environment, admin for lost cards but mainly time. On the flip side there will be some fans where it's a pain. Whether the club can run two systems I don't know, it may not be possible technically in the back end. We'll have to wait and see. Next step will be facial recognition ... won't even need your phone.

It's a tough question to answer. There are benefits such as not having to physically print the cards and mail them so saving a bit of cost, environment, admin for lost cards but mainly time. On the flip side there will be some fans where it's a pain. Whether the club can run two systems I don't know, it may not be possible technically in the back end. We'll have to wait and see. Next step will be facial recognition ... won't even need your phone.
Facial recognition; perfect for away matches as only the specified purchaser get's in!

just reuse the previous seasons, other clubs do that these days.

Digital tickets did not work for Everton for a lot of people, they were just letting people in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.