Seasoncard - 2021/22

I will not be renewing until there is absolutely no restrictions in terms of attendances, arrival times, or ticketing controls. The idea of driving for 2 hours 30 minutes, to be part of a emotionally dead 10,000 crowd and being issued with a set arrival time whilst entry via a temperamental e-Ticket system is hardly tempting.

I think there will be many of the same persuasion who see the obstacles as too restrictive, time consuming and awkward to be overcome with their increasing age related legacy fan fatigue.

Photo I.D. on the card would be used before facial recognition technology I would have thought, which I wouldn't mind cos it's on driving licence, passport, work I.D. etc etc
Virtual ticket to your phone is what I think it's going to be though, but let's wait and see
I will be renewing whatever the criteria is !!!

I can’t wait to renew. Hurry up City and get it sorted. :-)
I don’t mind the photo ID but not keen on facial recognition technology as technology is not 100% reliable and I bet it would break down just as I was trying to get in to the stadium. *lol* However they ain’t keeping me out of that stadium if I have to climb the outside of the spiral... tee her. That’d make the media wouldn’t it, an 80 yr old woman in full City kit scared of heights climbing the spiral. :-) :-)

Look I’m just trying to make you smile. We are all going through difficult feelings/times and need a laugh ok? Put me on ignore if I annoy you.

I can’t wait to renew. Hurry up City and get it sorted. :-)
I don’t mind the photo ID but not keen on facial recognition technology as technology is not 100% reliable and I bet it would break down just as I was trying to get in to the stadium. *lol* However they ain’t keeping me out of that stadium if I have to climb the outside of the spiral... tee her. That’d make the media wouldn’t it, an 80 yr old woman in full City kit scared of heights climbing the spiral. :-) :-)

Look I’m just trying to make you smile. We are all going through difficult feelings/times and need a laugh ok? Put me on ignore if I annoy you.
Didn't have you down as a full kit w**** EB

I will not be renewing until there is absolutely no restrictions in terms of attendances, arrival times, or ticketing controls. The idea of driving for 2 hours 30 minutes, to be part of a emotionally dead 10,000 crowd and being issued with a set arrival time whilst entry via a temperamental e-Ticket system is hardly tempting.

I think there will be many of the same persuasion who see the obstacles as too restrictive, time consuming and awkward to be overcome with their increasing age related legacy fan fatigue.
It was strange to have space around me at the Everton game but once it started felt quite normal.

I do appreciate your comments though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.