Seasoncard - 2021/22

Apparently it crashed yesterday due to world wide outage problem, funny but know lots of friends using different websites and hard ware at work.and none of them had any of their website crash ! The truth is the whole system City use is cheap and nasty every year when it gets busy due too cup ticket sales, season ticket renewals the system fails, even the City website app crashes when its busy ! Guy at ticket office told me yesterday he spent most of the day having to apologise to callers waiting for hours to get through only to tell them the system had crashed and he couldnt do anything ! How can the richest club in the world use such poor technology! No wonder the guy who hacked the system that led to our UEFA sanction found it so easy to hack our email !
And it’s nice of them to tell you every 30 seconds about this world wide outage, it designed to piss you off before you even speak to them , if you are lucky enough to get through

Was it miss wording or back tracking though? Prior to this the ticket office had told a couple of people on this forum that if they deferred they may not get their seat back next year. No mention that it would be due to the possibility of groundwork/expansion etc.
That's Chinese Whispers for you. But I'd guess that SS/Ticket Office staff probably used the same communication the club put out.

Never understood why people put themselves through this on day one of a 10 day window. But I am grateful because by the time I ring up next week there'll be plenty of problems ironed out and people at the end of the phone with proper answers.

Possibly.

My debit card has changed - same account just my card has expired so got a new one.
Do I need to tell the ticket office for cup scheme purposes or not?

My debit card has changed - same account just my card has expired so got a new one.
I had to a couple of years ago. It's something to do with the security number on the debit card I think. However the club do let you know beforehand when they come to take the money for your ticket. Hope this helps.
In fact if I remember correctly I think I just went online and changed it on the City website.

I had the same issue with a new card. I just removed the card online and re-entered with new expiry date and cvc number.

If you lot think renewing is bad on the phone lines just you wait until next week when people can relocate that really is the shitstorm of all shitstorms for our piss poor ticket office, I dont want to give any secrets away but if you can avoid the phone at all then doing ticketing stuff online is miles easier

VALUE SEASONCARD​

All 19/20 Seasoncard holders will have the opportunity to purchase one of a limited number of Value Seasoncards* for the 2021/22 season. These will be on sale from 10am, Thursday 10th June, priced at £299 available over the phone by calling +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 6).
You will have the opportunity to join the Cup Schemes after your seat has been allocated.
*Single seats only available, which can be located by the Club anywhere in the stadium. A confirmation email will be sent once your seat has been allocated.

Absolutely baffled.

I rang up and renewed mine yesterday and the receipt they've emailed me says I've kept the same seat but the cost is £595 (minus £94 for the games they owed me from covid lockdown).

I've just rang up to clarify and it said I was 115th in the queue so I sacked it.

Absolutely baffled.

I rang up and renewed mine yesterday and the receipt they've emailed me says I've kept the same seat but the cost is £595 (minus £94 for the games they owed me from covid lockdown).

I've just rang up to clarify and it said I was 115th in the queue so I sacked it.
Value cards are 299 for one season, if you keep it for the following season you pay the full price. You can get another value gold when they come available but it will be a different seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.