Seasoncard - 2021/22

You can request a different method than mobile tickets. I don't know if that is going to be a physical card or you have to print at home for each game (I think this info isn't yet released unless I've missed it). The amnesty last year suggested that the person attending should be the person named on the card but they'll do well to enforce that. If they do then they'll lose hundreds/thousands of fans as lots do card sharing, especially families, for practical reasons. So I reckon it'll continue. I'm in the same boat, so will have one on my mobile and one that I print out or whatever for whoever is with me. If they asked me to stop I'd cancel both cards.
Would imagine you'll get a season mobile ticket that you swipe or hold at the turnstile turnstile reader. For each game its the same as a season card that will have a bar code chipped for nineteen games. So the guys on the turnstiles wont know who's going in as long as it's the right age ticket. Dont think they will send everyone a mobile ticket for each individual game although knowing the way our ticket office operates you can never be sure !

So my issue is my lad is now going to University in September. Can we definitely not take anyone else on his ticket during Covid times or do I have to either
1) Pay and have an empty seat, I don’t want him to cancel his season ticket since he has had since 8.
2) Cancel and lose his seat and both have to relocate and join the queue for him to get a season ticket after his Uni has finished

So my issue is my lad is now going to University in September. Can we definitely not take anyone else on his ticket during Covid times or do I have to either
1) Pay and have an empty seat, I don’t want him to cancel his season ticket since he has had since 8.
2) Cancel and lose his seat and both have to relocate and join the queue for him to get a season ticket after his Uni has finished
We don’t know for sure yet how it’s is going to work. The talk of being able to transfer tickets suggests the person named on the ticket will have to be the one that attends

You don’t have to cancel his ticket this year you could always defer and see how things pan out?

Given up with it, that website is just terrible, it NEVER works properly, how difficult can it be ?
Agreed got 4 to renew manually as they’re all in credit
Get to payment error hash supplied is invalid!!!
I’m I still in Porto??

Agreed got 4 to renew manually as they’re all in credit
Get to payment error hash supplied is invalid!!!
I’m I still in Porto??
I tried 6 times in 2 different browsers earlier, messed for about an hour, each time I get to the DD page, put in the details, and the "Next" box doesn't work, with all the right boxes ticked, and the only other option is cancel. My lad suggested it might be addblocker, so turned that off (in hope) and the same carry on, and I'm not spending hours on the phone.

I tried 6 times in 2 different browsers earlier, messed for about an hour, each time I get to the DD page, put in the details, and the "Next" box doesn't work, with all the right boxes ticked, and the only other option is cancel. My lad suggested it might be addblocker, so turned that off (in hope) and the same carry on, and I'm not spending hours on the phone.
Click look up below sort code on right, it will work then.

I’ve 4 to renew all have some credit. I done one card credit was applied went to do the other 3 and there’s no credit on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.