Seasoncard - 2021/22

I see what people mean about the "Not sure, keep my seat for the time being" box when it comes to Friends and Family. It does sound too much like the deferral offer - and if you've gone on the website to renew it allows you to go straight to renewal without going to all the blurb about how to defer (which doesn't say you'll have to wait on the phone for hours).

But for other people in F&F you have to click "Not sure, keep my seat for the time being" in order to process your own renewal. That's a bit unnerving if you are sure they are renewing but either doing it themselves, or are on DD and automatic renewal.

Do they not road test this stuff at all?

I trust Khaldoon in his end of year speech mentioned the fact that the people who run the website are fooking idiots ?
And the ticket office, the concession stands, city square and anything that remotely impacts fans?

You might have to check each separately to see if they have already been credited. I never took the refund option when offered so I was expecting a credit when I renewed. As one wasn't showing I didn't initially renew but I had a look through my bank statements and I had received six separate credits. Searching for 'Manchester City' didn't show anything but when I entered 'www Manchester City' they did. Might be worth checking before putting yourself through the torture of trying to speak to SS.
I don' thtink you'd have got the 6 credits without asking for a refund. Nice to know you can have a few hundred quid credited to your account and not notice!

I don' thtink you'd have got the 6 credits without asking for a refund. Nice to know you can have a few hundred quid credited to your account and not notice!
If i remember rightly you had to contact them if you wanted it as credit otherwise the refunds were automatic

I'm one of those Tory voting (still working) pensioners you were ranting on about last week in this thread. Nice & cheap SC so each credit was £14 something and as I'm on more money than I've ever had in my entire working life I probably wouldn't have noticed even if I dealt with our personal finances (my wife's job).

Enjoy your day, Vic...

I'm one of those Tory voting (still working) pensioners you were ranting on about last week in this thread. Nice & cheap SC so each credit was £14 something and as I'm on more money than I've ever had in my entire working life I probably wouldn't have noticed even if I dealt with our personal finances (my wife's job).

Enjoy your day, Vic...
Nice to know some people have never had it so good. Wasn't that about why cash-rich pensioners get a discount (and free prescriptions, free public transport, etc etc) while young adults are just expected to accumulate debt? And don't post stuff like that and then complain about threads going "political".

As supporter services is clearly under incredible pressure and people phoning are holding on for hours before being cut off or fobbed off you have to wonder whose bright idea it was to make supporters wanting to defer phone them?

Why is there not just a tick box for Defer?

Or is there some technological barrier to doing this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.