Seasoncard - 2021/22

I trust Khaldoon in his end of year speech mentioned the fact that the people who run the website are fooking idiots ?

Never understood why people put themselves through this on day one of a 10 day window. But I am grateful because by the time I ring up next week there'll be plenty of problems ironed out and people at the end of the phone with proper answers.

Possibly.
Wouldn't bet on it most of the calls are about folks credit not being refunded on the on line booking. This wont change next week as those that leave it will have the same problem if their owed money back !

Went to renew added new card details for cup schemes but it specifically asks for a credit card number. I'm entering debit card details so I get an error message saying number not recognised! No option but to cancel the transaction.
Always paid by debit card in the past so no idea why city have to make everything so difficult for people to renew

Sadly not, tried both, but thanks for the suggestions.
How long was the name on the bank account? Noticed for some reason it had a maximum of 18 characters so had to take off the MR from the one I was doing for a family member

Went to renew added new card details for cup schemes but it specifically asks for a credit card number. I'm entering debit card details so I get an error message saying number not recognised! No option but to cancel the transaction.
Always paid by debit card in the past so no idea why city have to make everything so difficult for people to renew
Sorted. Logged out and back in and despite the previous error messages not allowing me to proceed it had added the card details to the account

Just been looking through the Everton q+a =

" Given the reduced capacity and the inability of some supporters to accrue points at this time, we do not feel it is fair to allocate ticket points to supporters that are successful in purchasing a ticket. All ticket points will be frozen at this time."

I take it this does not apply to season ticket holders for this coming season and just those buying single tickets?

As everytime I've renewed the points were added straight away so it just got me thinking.

Where do you get the option to request something other than mobile ticket and what will it be? Not used my printer for years so it probably wont work to print anything out and mobile is not compatible with NFC. I did send them a DM on twitter as cant be arsed stuck on a phone for hours to talk to someone, and the response I got was to contact them next Friday as they dont know what options will be. That is after the renewal date so not helpful, I don't want to pay for something I cant use.
They also said the reason they were going to mobile tickets was the government has told them they have to to reduce contact - what a load of BS, I have never had contact with anyone on the gate using my card, I am bloody sure loads will need help with mobile tickets, which will create more contacts - they really are clueless the city staff, whoever is in charge of training them needs sacking. If they got the answers to questions correct first time round contacts would be down as we wouldn't need to keep going back to them increasing contacts, any other company with the issues we have seen over last few days of fans stuck on phones for hours then getting cut off, no reply on social media, poor communication in the first place would be looking for a new customer service manager as whoever is doing the job is fucking clueless/useless.

I’ve 4 to renew all have some credit. I done one card credit was applied went to do the other 3 and there’s no credit on them.
You might have to check each separately to see if they have already been credited. I never took the refund option when offered so I was expecting a credit when I renewed. As one wasn't showing I didn't initially renew but I had a look through my bank statements and I had received six separate credits. Searching for 'Manchester City' didn't show anything but when I entered 'www Manchester City' they did. Might be worth checking before putting yourself through the torture of trying to speak to SS.

On hold from 8AM not getting any queue number updates so no idea if my call will be answered! We are so lucky to have a club that treats fans so well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.