Seasoncard - 2021/22

Well, after "can't be processed" the cc payment went through second time round, but only after displaying a payment page that said:

Click "Add" to go to the payment window. Please note if you click New, this will take payment and store the card details for future use regardless of whether you tick the box or not

But there was no Add or New to click

As supporter services is clearly under incredible pressure and people phoning are holding on for hours before being cut off or fobbed off you have to wonder whose bright idea it was to make supporters wanting to defer phone them?

Why is there not just a tick box for Defer?

Or is there some technological barrier to doing this?

The technological barrier is that our website is run and administered by a gaggle of deranged gerbils.

Sorry if it has been addressed already, but just haven't the time to trawl through all the posts today. Deferring ... I get no further than 'not sure, keep my seat for later' on the site. Assume to defer, I need to call?

I'm going to request an alternative card even though I've no issue with E-tickets from other organizations. I just don't trust City to deliver this system effectively, at least not in the early stages of the coming season. I can see it being a right shambles. Our Ticket Office & Technology quite often don't mix.

Sorry if it has been addressed already, but just haven't the time to trawl through all the posts today. Deferring ... I get no further than 'not sure, keep my seat for later' on the site. Assume to defer, I need to call?
Yes you need to call to defer

I'm going to request an alternative card even though I've no issue with E-tickets from other organizations. I just don't trust City to deliver this system effectively, at least not in the early stages of the coming season. I can see it being a right shambles. Our Ticket Office & Technology quite often don't mix.
In the interest of safety, please arrive at the stadium 72 hours before kickoff as there may be delays.

Can't wait for this, especially when it's pissing down every week.

Exactly the point some of my CM colleagues have made. It might not affect anyone so either don't mention it unless there is a problem or say something like "Please note that any renewal, whether deferred or not, will always be subject to that seat being available during the season. A seat not being available may occur because of work done within the stadium that would lead to that seat, and those close to it, being removed".
Sorry to keep coming back to you on this. I just deferred mine and my wife's season ticket. "Mike" who processed the deferrals told me that the reason my seat might not be available next season is because it may be sold as a season ticket to someone else this season! Who could I approach at the club to find the correct answer to this and strongly suggest that a consistent message is given from all levels/departments within the club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.