Seasoncard - 2021/22

One of the reasons I got my money back was that I anticipated issues claiming the credit. Logged on, renewed S/T and cup schemes using stored debit card, and logged off again. Simples.
It's anything slightly complex that causes out system to crash.

Precisely. As a ticket site it's not up to the job and needs a complete overhaul. We shouldn't be hitting so many issues in this day & age. Particularly aggravating when Supporter Services is clearly swamped, making telephone assistance difficult to obtain.

You have to phone Supporter Services to find out.

Catch-22
Been on the phone almost an hour now listening to shite music on a loop. Can't afford to renew my regular seat so was gonna get a VG, but I'm in a shit mood now and they can shove it. If i get through I'm cancelling, if not I'll ring my bank and get them to block any future DD's, I've done with them.

Been on the phone almost an hour now listening to shite music on a loop. Can't afford to renew my regular seat so was gonna get a VG, but I'm in a shit mood now and they can shove it. If i get through I'm cancelling, if not I'll ring my bank and get them to block any future DD's, I've done with them.
The abysmal level of ‘customer service’ offered by the club is truly disgraceful. It is on a par with the worst rogue companies anywhere.

One of the reasons I got my money back was that I anticipated issues claiming the credit. Logged on, renewed S/T and cup schemes using stored debit card, and logged off again. Simples.
It's anything slightly complex that causes out system to crash.
I found the whole process simple. Took less than 5 minutes to renew 3 STs - my credit from last year was clearly shown for each ticket at the checkout. Paid & got confirmation email immediately. Then booked cup schemes. No probs. Sorry for those experiencing issues. I don’t think there are sufficient staff to deal with telephone problems & it’s made worse by some having to work from gone for Covid reasons maybe?

I found the whole process simple. Took less than 5 minutes to renew 3 STs - my credit from last year was clearly shown for each ticket at the checkout. Paid & got confirmation email immediately. Then booked cup schemes. No probs. Sorry for those experiencing issues. I don’t think there are sufficient staff to deal with telephone problems & it’s made worse by some having to work from gone for Covid reasons maybe?
Your lucky but if you're unfortunate enough to need to speak to a member of the ticketing staff the customer service is appalling ! 5 hours it took me on Monday endless phone queues on a system that cuts you off when it feels like it due to no fault of my own as there was problem with my credits not showing up ! Covid will have caused issues bit a simple broadcast on the website and on the phone system explaining the circumstances may of helped and the fact the whole system isnt fit for purpose when it experiences hight volumes of usage .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.