Seasoncard - 2021/22

Really sorry for those of you that are deferring, for personal reasons, or need to cancel or have reason to speak to supporter services. Me, my daughter and son are lucky that we just auto renew so can sit back and relax. Stick with it Blues, next year will be very, very special, for lots of reasons. Don't miss out on a historic season, hang on in there City family. CTID

People that have cancelled - how are you cancelling your DD's - I don't see one set up is that still not to be done by the club for next season?

For other reasons, I intended to cancel (moved to Scotland) but I'm not waiting in a bloody queue to do it I've enough to do with moving house.

I don't have a current DD setup as as soon as lockdown announced last year I cancelled it, does last seasons DD carry into next season? In which case i need to nothing :-)
If you cancelled it your end then that will be enough. FYI if you also cancelled it last year before the final payment was taken they would have cancelled your season card anyway so there will be nothing to renew

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Loyal Blues don't give up on the club and cancel season cards etc. until we hear what the club had to say to City Matters. I have put a request on here asking @Prestwich_Blue if this was discussed at their meeting earlier. Let's hear what he or another of the City Matters personnel have to say first. :-)

THANK YOU.
I've emailed Danny, pointing out the issues on the phone lines and asking if they can can sort alternatives out such as emails or arranging call backs.

If you cancelled it your end then that will be enough. FYI if you also cancelled it last year before the final payment was taken they would have cancelled your season card anyway so there will be nothing to renew
No because they still owed money to me my DD was in credit, I cancelled it March, I got a £165 credit and was kept on the renewal list. I have logged in I have option to renew or defer I've chosen defer and I will cancel it when the traffic goes down on the phone lines.

No because they still owed money to me my DD was in credit, I cancelled it March, I got a £165 credit and was kept on the renewal list. I have logged in I have option to renew or defer I've chosen defer and I will cancel it when the traffic goes down on the phone lines.
Your lucky then. I know a few people that did the same thing due to being furloughed and although they got the money back for the games that were refunded there season cards were cancelled. One of them doesn’t give a shite but the other is battling trying to get it reinstated. They referred him to the t&cs

You cant defer online so make sure you ring to cancel/defer before the auto renewal kicks in although I guess with you cancelling g the mandate they won’t be able to take the money anyway

Your lucky then. I know a few people that did the same thing due to being furloughed and although they got the money back for the games that were refunded there season cards were cancelled. One of them doesn’t give a shite but the other is battling trying to get it reinstated. They referred him to the t&cs

You cant defer online so make sure you ring to cancel/defer before the auto renewal kicks in although I guess with you cancelling g the mandate they won’t be able to take the money anyway
So what is bottom option?

Attachments

• season.jpg
    season.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 61
I've emailed Danny, pointing out the issues on the phone lines and asking if they can can sort alternatives out such as emails or arranging call backs.
Thank you PB at least we know that Danny will get back ASAP. Thanks again. You’re doing a Sterling job (no pun intended but for the first time in at least 18 months I’ve had a drink…well actually two! On an empty stomach. I’m off for my tea now. I’m a Northerner can’t you tell.)
But thanks again @Prestwich_Blue

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Loyal Blues don't give up on the club and cancel season cards etc. until we hear what the club had to say to City Matters. I have put a request on here asking @Prestwich_Blue if this was discussed at their meeting earlier. Let's hear what he or another of the City Matters personnel have to say first. :-)

THANK YOU.
I like your posts EB always have admired your spirit... to put a long story short many many years ago I agreed to swap season cards with a mate .. he stopped going I didn’t I just put my bank details in with his name on the card under my address everything was fine .
My address was accepted my bank was accepted
Paid in year in year out . Then came the season card amnesty which I sorted out eventually.
So I phoned the club this week to register my daughter to get her name on a season card waiting list only to find out I’ve now got a new supporter number minus five thousand points .
the club have even though my name was on the bank details said they can’t be sure if I used the season card .
so I politely sent an email with a scanned certificate from the club I received in going to Ipswich away Plymouth away tue Plymouth away the following night and Plymouth away again in the league on the Saturday.
how effin loyalty points do they want .
sorry to hijack your post Eccles :)

So what is bottom option?
That is for if you have people in friends and family and you are not renewing all at the same time or not renewing a specific one. It basically removes it from the basket. Click on it then log back in, nothing happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.