Seasoncard - 2021/22

I had this the problem it appeared to be that I was using a different card than the one that was on my city account
because as soon as I changed the card on my city account to the one I was entering at the payment stage my transaction went through.
Brilliant, that's worked.

Cheers, mate. Much appreciated.

Someone put me right,
I'm on the auto renewal scheme however the card I've paid with previously has expired, I've tried to call supporters services without any joy. Do I sit and hope they call or email me?

Someone put me right,
I'm on the auto renewal scheme however the card I've paid with previously has expired, I've tried to call supporters services without any joy. Do I sit and hope they call or email me?
Isn’t the auto renewal scheme Direct Debit? So you wouldn’t be paying by card?

Someone put me right,
Direct debit is the account number and sort card doesn't change when you get a new card.
Will need to update for cup scheme though but I'd wait until they sort season tickets out first

Ahh, but all the e-tickets would be sent to my email address. Do they still work if they are then forwarded to another email address.
If they do we can all then simply move on any e-tickets that we are not using.
I’m sure the club would do something to stop this.

I pay for my son's seasoncard (he's 27). His own email address is registered against his customer number, thus he gets his own emails from the club. I suggest you log in online to their separate customer numbers and update their email addresses.

Direct debit is the account number and sort card doesn't change when you get a new card.
Will need to update for cup scheme though but I'd wait until they sort season tickets out first
Cheers its been a long day the sun has certainly got to me! Or is it just getting old??

How old are you? a chance to what spend most of the game throwing beer about on the concourse? letting smoke bombs off, getting coked up in the bogs, fighting with each other. Atmosphere missing during the pandemic? err couldn't that have something to do with there not being any supporters in the grounds, the mind fucking boggles
My point was that the lack of an atmosphere during the pandemic and the realisation of just how much it can add to a game should encourage us to seize the chance to restore the atmosphere to the fullest extent and if that means giving shiny happy energy filled youngsters first dib at tickets so be it.

All the points you use pejoratively about young fans might be negative to an old grouch who wants to sip his pint of mild and have a dull chat about petrol prices at HT but it’s merely young people having fun. The fighting each other bit isn’t acceptable but has long been a feature of city games and is in no way restricted to youngsters - the Pearce QF at Blackburn springs to mind or going further back the Spurs QF debacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.