Seasoncard - 2021/22

I have a feeling his name came up in investigations following Savile. But l think l might be thinking of a Manchester DJ whose name escapes me.
I am listening on BBC Sounds to several series called 'the Corrupted' from just after WW2 to today which uses music from the 60s and 70s to give historical context to various events surrounding London 'villains' and CID, old politicians, Christine Keeler etc. To my surprise I can remember most of the words of popular songs even by Freddie and the Dreamers. Funny thing memory.
Unless he is giving them away for free they wont get a mention other than maybe they cant wait to welcome the fans back.

If photo ID required then the club are having a laugh, even british governments have known ID cards are not popular

For non drivers who won't be carrying rpund photo ID normally what do they want them to do? Carry their work badge or passport around.

E-tickets I can live with as most stuff is through an app now, photo ID though I think is unecessary.

I have a feeling his name came up in investigations following Savile. But l think l might be thinking of a Manchester DJ whose name escapes me.
I am listening on BBC Sounds to several series called 'the Corrupted' from just after WW2 to today which uses music from the 60s and 70s to give historical context to various events surrounding London 'villains' and CID, old politicians, Christine Keeler etc. To my surprise I can remember most of the words of popular songs even by Freddie and the Dreamers. Funny thing memory.
Dave Lee Travis

17.00 check. Nah, still nowt. Ah well, the office will be closed now so, apart from listening to the Chairman's report this evening that's it until tomorrow.

I'm feeling let down, I want to renew. However there was one new thing on the website at 17.00 that cheered me up. John Boy doing a City unfiltered report. I think I'll watch that.

See you tomorrow folks unless the Chairman gives us a hint. Enjoy your tea.

17.00 check. Nah, still nowt. Ah well, the office will be closed now so, apart from listening to the Chairman's report this evening that's it until tomorrow.

I'm feeling let down, I want to renew. However there was one new thing on the website at 17.00 that cheered me up. John Boy doing a City unfiltered report. I think I'll watch that.

See you tomorrow folks unless the Chairman gives us a hint. Enjoy your tea.
Yes mate you enjoy your meal, you have done your duty for today.

If photo ID required then the club are having a laugh, even british governments have known ID cards are not popular

For non drivers who won't be carrying rpund photo ID normally what do they want them to do? Carry their work badge or passport around.

E-tickets I can live with as most stuff is through an app now, photo ID though I think is unecessary.
I'm all for it to be fair. Would stop the point collectors from pulling further ahead whilst sat at home.

I'm all for it to be fair. Would stop the point collectors from pulling further ahead whilst sat at home.

Do you get points for going each game , or are do you get them automatically when you purchase

Sitting at home will make fuck all difference to getting points for a home game if you lend a ticket to a mate for a game you cannot attend.

Also E-ticket can do stop ticket sharing,especially if linked to your account and requies your log in to access.

You are not gonna give your personal passwords and access you information just for 10 points

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.