Seasoncard - 2021/22

No, they were definitely relocation seats, you could add them to your basket but you just couldn’t process the transaction. Now they’ve completely changed the relocation page and removed every single second tier set there is - proof it‘s a fiddle as obviously there must be at least 1 second tier ticket in the whole ground, lol, that was available!
They have taken every seat offline which isn't available to relocate to in the first window tomorrow.

Only NS1, ES1 & ES3 showing available which can be relocated to between 9-1pm. SS1, SS3, CB1 & CB3 available 2-6pm.

No details of any Level 2 seats being available in tomorrows windows.

They have taken every seat offline which isn't available to relocate to in the first window tomorrow.

Only NS1, ES1 & ES3 showing available which can be relocated to between 9-1pm. SS1, SS3, CB1 & CB3 available 2-6pm.

No details of any Level 2 seats being available in tomorrows windows.
Yes mate, that’s what I worked out too, hence my initial disgust as to no communication form the club when I’ve taken time off work to sort it tomorrow morning.

I‘d be interested to hear any relevant logic as to why they’ve broken it down to different times and stands for relocation!?

Relocation window time slots

Supporters will have the opportunity to relocate to their chosen area of the Etihad Stadium within the following time slots:

9am to 1pm – Wednesday 23rd June

Supporters wanting to relocate to:

• Family Stand Level 1
  • East Stand Level 1 and 3

2pm to 6pm – Wednesday 23rd June

Supporters wanting to relocate to:

• South Stand Level 1 and 3 (limited availability)
  • Colin Bell Stand Level 1 and 3

How to relocate your seat

Once the relocation window has opened, the quickest and simplest way for supporters to relocate their seat is online here following the steps below:

• Click My Account in the top right-hand corner
  • Select Season Tickets shown underneath name and supporter number
  • Select the 2021/2022 Seasoncards that you would like to relocate, then click Relocate Seat
  • Choose a new seat(s) (available seats are shown in blue on the stadium plan) then click Ok
  • Review your order then select Checkout
  • Complete your transaction

Yes mate, that’s what I worked out too, hence my initial disgust as to no communication form the club when I’ve taken time off work to sort it tomorrow morning.

I‘d be interested to hear any relevant logic as to why they’ve broken it down to different times and stands for relocation!?
I assume it is to keep traffic down on the website. All well and good but they haven't communicated it clearly and up to this point only people who have stumbled on the relocate link beforehand or read our post will know about it at present.

You wont be the only person who has taken time off to relocate, I wonder how many other have wasted a days holiday / lost money and now find they cannot move tomorrow.

Pretty shambolic from the club.

Edit they have now sent an email confirming the relocation process, Level 2 sold out - bollocks.

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions. My seat is in Colin Bell Stand, level 3. The seat is ok but ideally I would like to be one level down. I just had an email from the Club and it seem relocating to level 2 is not an option. Has anyone had any experience of relocating seats and was moving from 3 to 2 possible.

Second question. My mate has a season card but knows he will not be able to go than about half the hone games next season. He was going to defer but is concerned about losing his seat so he is thinking about sharing his card with another mate. Does anyone know if sharing is allowed ? Does the club check id’s on entry (or are they planning to next season) ? Can the ticket holder apply for away tickets and pass them to the sharer for him to use.

Thanks in advance for your input

I assume it is to keep traffic down on the website. All well and good but they haven't communicated it clearly and up to this point only people who have stumbled on the relocate link beforehand or read our post will know about it at present.

You wont be the only person who has taken time off to relocate, I wonder how many other have wasted a days holiday / lost money and now find they cannot move tomorrow.

Pretty shambolic from the club.

Edit they have now sent an email confirming the relocation process, Level 2 sold out - bollocks.
Absolute lying cunts, there were plenty of tier 2 seats earlier, I’ve been keeping an eye on a few of them all day. Hey ho.

As said there were level 2 seats available yesterday and earlier today, not many granted and mainly singles but seats were there.
My biggest gripe and what is the biggest shambles to me is I don't care if its east or West stand I just want the best seat but now they've introduced time slots I will have no idea whether there could be better seats in the West stand than available in east and vice versa.
They've obviously done it to minimise the chaos but it's another admin related farce from the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.