Seasoncard - 2021/22

Apologies, I'm sure this has been answered but I can't seem to find it.

My son has had a season ticket for donkeys years but works away alot and my wife has always used his ticket when he can't go, in fact in recent seasons she attended more than he did. If he forwards the renewal email to her can she download the ticket to her phone and attend instead of him, then when he wants to go he simply takes her phone to the game?

Thanks
I think as long as you can log into his account, you can download the ticket to your phone. It just downloads the season ticket so you’d only have to do this once and then just use it for the games he’s not attending

I think as long as you can log into his account, you can download the ticket to your phone. It just downloads the season ticket so you’d only have to do this once and then just use it for the games he’s not attending
This is where I get confused so in the situation you mention would they each download the season ticket to their phones and be able to use it , I thought you could only have it on one phone and if not going share for that game only, and then it reverted back to your phone the game after? It’s a nightmare as I have 4 tickets that we share around the family and I honestly can’t get my head round how we all carry on as before!

the mother of all fuck ups that will be unveiled at any turnstile you care to visit on August 21st.
I think the best solution would be for anyone using Entrance R could you possibly wait until I'm in before you present your mobile ticket and fuck up every entrance the ground has. I'll wave from the top of the spiral to let you know all's well and the system is working!

In my quest to fathom the mystery that is MCFC I think I have forensically found WTF is up with my MCWFC ST. There's a list of fixtures for the women on the OS, but there are no tickets to buy! If I want to buy a single ticket for the first game the OS ticket spot is giving me a two-fingered salute, and informing me there are no events found. Perhaps when they've finished fuckin' half the fans off, they will probably make a start on fuckin off those who are waiting for an MCWFC ST. I await with the same bated breath I reserved for Aguero's winner!

This is where I get confused so in the situation you mention would they each download the season ticket to their phones and be able to use it , I thought you could only have it on one phone and if not going share for that game only, and then it reverted back to your phone the game after? It’s a nightmare as I have 4 tickets that we share around the family and I honestly can’t get my head round how we all carry on as before!
Dont over think it. Think of it as 1 ticket and you've each downloaded it to your phone - essentially all have the same 1 season ticket on your phones. It will admit 1 person per game and then the ticket will void anyone else from that game.

If you changed your phone contract midseason for example, you'd just login to City and download your season ticket again - your not downloading multiple tickets, your essentially downloading what's yours and choosing which device to use it on.

Dont over think it. Think of it as 1 ticket and you've each downloaded it to your phone - essentially all have the same 1 season ticket on your phones. It will admit 1 person per game and then the ticket will void anyone else from that game.If you changed your phone contract midseason for example, you'd just login to City and download your season ticket again - your not downloading multiple tickets, your essentially downloading what's yours and choosing which device to use it on.
Cheers mate, makes sense ;)

We’re in the same position. We’ve dowloaded onto the phones of the people who are attending the first game (and that’s taken all weekend). It will be different people attending the next home game. We will cross that bridge when we come to it!!

On the app under seasoncards its showing mine and my lads, then above asking relocate or add to wallet. When add to wallet is selected nothing hapoens. Any ideas please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.