Seasoncard - 2021/22

I’m not tech savvy at all. But if the ticket is sent to your phone will it be like one for those QR code things? And if it is could you screenshot it and send it to somebody else if you couldn’t make the game for instance? Lad who I go with works nights so will obviously miss a few games. The old card way he could just give it to me and I could take my lad
Nope it's NFC technology so a screenshot won't work so couldn't pass it to someone else that way

OK use of the word plastic was harsh so I accept NP is a long-standing fan and I take that back. The real issue is when we have posters saying they will never return to the Etihad, should they be deferring their season card rather than giving it up.

City Matters negotiated the deferral in good faith to help people with health and / or financial problems to retain their season ticket. It wasn’t to block other Blues from acquiring season cards for reasons unrelated to the Pandemic. What’s your view on the matter?
Tim, my view on the matter is I might change my mind, I don't know. I'm in a vulnerable group, travel to the games on the tram which I'd be uncomfortable with at the moment, I don't like VAR, posted I wouldn't return to the Etihad, but, you know, this pandemic has affected us all in so many ways, and at the moment I don't know what I'll be comfortable with and don't know what to think about anything.

I deferred because it gave me some space to assess my options. The thought it would deprive another blue the chance of a seasoncard never entered my head. I thought it would be better for the club to be able to offer my seat to someone who wanted to go to a game rather than me not attending was a better option.

Emptyhad, and all that crap.

15 months of self isolation has taken it's toll on me, I'm on my own these days, and it's been a struggle keeping my pecker up.

Sometimes we say or write stuff we don't really mean because our heads aren't in the right place. We mean it when we write or say it, but it's not what we want, if you understand.

Was away last week and not been on this thread for a while, so apologies if it's already been discussed but has anyone's first Direct Debit payment due out on 1st July not been taken yet? Mine hasn't and I'm not sure I fancy spending hours trying to get through to Supporter Services on the phone!

Was away last week and not been on this thread for a while, so apologies if it's already been discussed but has anyone's first Direct Debit payment due out on 1st July not been taken yet? Mine hasn't and I'm not sure I fancy spending hours trying to get through to Supporter Services on the phone!
An email was sent to say City had computer issues and people with the 1st as a date and the first DD would now start on the 1st of August, people with 15th will have theirs taken on the 15th as normal.

Tim, my view on the matter is I might change my mind, I don't know. I'm in a vulnerable group, travel to the games on the tram which I'd be uncomfortable with at the moment, I don't like VAR, posted I wouldn't return to the Etihad, but, you know, this pandemic has affected us all in so many ways, and at the moment I don't know what I'll be comfortable with and don't know what to think about anything.

I deferred because it gave me some space to assess my options. The thought it would deprive another blue the chance of a seasoncard never entered my head. I thought it would be better for the club to be able to offer my seat to someone who wanted to go to a game rather than me not attending was a better option.

Emptyhad, and all that crap.

15 months of self isolation has taken it's toll on me, I'm on my own these days, and it's been a struggle keeping my pecker up.

Sometimes we say or write stuff we don't really mean because our heads aren't in the right place. We mean it when we write or say it, but it's not what we want, if you understand.
Well said NP

Sounds like full capacity next season.

Sounds like full capacity next season.
hopefully means season tickets on sale to members soon

Waht is the cheapest phone you get get that works with Google Pay? It looks like you have to pay for data awa well, can this be set up on wifi at home and no data minutes?

It is looking about £50+ with no minutes and £187.50 with for 2 years in total on teh ones I can find. How is that cheaper than a plastic card or more enviromentally friendly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.