Seasoncard - 2021/22

I imagine there will be some teething problems but they will eventually be resolved.
Not compulsory as I understand it and if you want a SC to activate entry you can still have one.
Not sure what the big fuss is - or have I missed something?
You've missed something.

The club has said that the options are mobile ticketing or a print at home ticket. Some on here have said that you can phone Supporter Services and request a plastic card so I did. I was told you can request one but it will only be approved on a case by case basis although they don't know what criteria are being used. Others have phoned and have been told that mobile ticketing or print from home tickets are the only options.

It's as clear as mud and an absolute fucking shambles.

Now that we know the stadiums will be full, When do we think tickets will be released for citizen members?
Supporter services tweeted today that they’re sending the emails out ‘shortly’ so likely to be this week i reckon

You've missed something.

The club has said that the options are mobile ticketing or a print at home ticket. Some on here have said that you can phone Supporter Services and request a plastic card so I did. I was told you can request one but it will only be approved on a case by case basisq although they don't know what criteria are being used. Others have phoned and have been told that mobile ticketing or print from home tickets are the only options.

It's as clear as mud and an absolute fucking shambles.
Phoned today, no problem my plastic card request accepted strait away .FOCs rule!

Phoned today, no problem my plastic card request accepted strait away .FOCs rule!
Seemingly it depends on who you speak to as there are three different responses with only one confirmed.

Mobile ticketing or print at home tickets are confirmed options.

Phone up and ask for a card and request accepted (as in your case).

Phone up and ask for a card and being told that requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis with no guarantee you will get one (as in my case).

As a fellow FOC I hope we both get one but I'm not counting on it so I hope that if not then mobile ticketing with iPhone works far better than it did at the Everton game. I have to say that the club is plumbing new depths with the complete absence of customer service & transparency during this entire renewal/deferment window.

Last edited:
There is too much conflicting anecdotal information on the ticketing system, with no detail yet confirmed by City. My guess is that supporter services are fobbing people off with the offer of a plastic card whereas the reality will be print at home. There seems to be general confusion but
I can't see the Club running with 3 systems. For those who have requested a plastic card I hope I'm wrong.

I suspect that it will remain contradictory as it has been for years. We have two season cards, one I use and one that is used by my wife for weekend matches and my son midweek.

Because we are in the Senior category and my son is Adult, that requires an upgrade for every match he attends. Sometimes the upgrade is added to the card, sometimes a paper ticket is posted out and sometimes it is print at home. I have been unable to detect any logic or pattern in the choices.

The box office have been very helpful when issues arise. When City played Lyon in the Group Stages, I was travelling from Glasgow and he was coming from London. A gale blew down the wires on the line in Scotland and I was unable to get down to the match. That particular match had the ticket on a season card which I had. We phoned through and they issued him with a paper ticket at the office.

I await with interest how it will be dealt with now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.