Seasoncard - 2021/22

Waht is the cheapest phone you get get that works with Google Pay? It looks like you have to pay for data awa well, can this be set up on wifi at home and no data minutes?

It is looking about £50+ with no minutes and £187.50 with for 2 years in total on teh ones I can find. How is that cheaper than a plastic card or more enviromentally friendly?
If you have an NFC enabled phone you don’t need mobile data, WiFi or Bluetooth as it is a separate system within the phone. It is a secure payment method so you would not want it operating on those three systems.

If you have an NFC enabled phone you don’t need mobile data, WiFi or Bluetooth as it is a separate system within the phone. It is a secure payment method so you would not want it operating on those three systems.
Thanks - will look into it more, just want a burner type that can be passed around if need be, but if it has to be linked to an active payment system it will negate that use.

Thanks - will look into it more, just want a burner type that can be passed around if need be, but if it has to be linked to an active payment system it will negate that use.
Don't fall for it if someone offers you an EncroChat phone as the police will be smashing your door down in no time.

All restrictions on numbers at sporting events to be lifted from 19 July if I understood rightly what Boris just said (which is always questionable)

Waht is the cheapest phone you get get that works with Google Pay? It looks like you have to pay for data awa well, can this be set up on wifi at home and no data minutes?

It is looking about £50+ with no minutes and £187.50 with for 2 years in total on teh ones I can find. How is that cheaper than a plastic card or more enviromentally friendly?
I think we all know that the reason for this move is to stop cards being shared. It will not work.

I think we all know that the reason for this move is to stop cards being shared. It will not work.

Does anyone actually know yet how it's going to work on stuff like this. My mate who I sit with has already said he can't go to the Norwich game as he's away. Normally I'd just take my nephew along using his card. I'm guessing I won't be able to do that this season so it'll be an empty seat then.

Edit - And before anyone says anything yes I am aware that broke various terms and conditions of sale so it isn't really City's problem but let's be realistic. I'm sure pretty much every season ticket holder has done it at some point in time.

Well they’ll be even more empty blue seats on tv then.. some of my spare tickets in the past have gone to mates of my son who have not had the chance to go to a game before and are now wanting to go more often.
I’ve been on CL nights when my season card hasn’t worked when I’ve chosen to get a ticket in another part of the ground and I’ve had to miss 30 mins of the first half.
It will be fkin chaos and riots going to e tickets

I imagine there will be some teething problems but they will eventually be resolved.
Not compulsory as I understand it and if you want a SC to activate entry you can still have one.
Not sure what the big fuss is - or have I missed something?

Does anyone actually know yet how it's going to work on stuff like this. My mate who I sit with has already said he can't go to the Norwich game as he's away. Normally I'd just take my nephew along using his card. I'm guessing I won't be able to do that this season so it'll be an empty seat then.

Edit - And before anyone says anything yes I am aware that broke various terms and conditions of sale so it isn't really City's problem but let's be realistic. I'm sure pretty much every season ticket holder has done it at some point in time.
Loads of examples like this. The two seats in front of me are father and son. The son's a professional musician and is often away, so his mum occupies the seat half the time. The seats are never empty. I wonder if the new system will allow such flexibility?

Surely the club want to make it easier to fill the ground not more difficult?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.