Seasoncard - 2021/22

Phoned today, no problem my plastic card request accepted strait away .FOCs rule!
I sent a direct message this morning on twitter to supporters servives asking if me and my son can keep our traditional season cards
she replied asking for both our supporters numbers and dates of birth,she said she would request a plastic seasoncard for us both

Does anyone actually know yet how it's going to work on stuff like this. My mate who I sit with has already said he can't go to the Norwich game as he's away. Normally I'd just take my nephew along using his card. I'm guessing I won't be able to do that this season so it'll be an empty seat then.

Edit - And before anyone says anything yes I am aware that broke various terms and conditions of sale so it isn't really City's problem but let's be realistic. I'm sure pretty much every season ticket holder has done it at some point in time.
Myself & my son have seats together in SS3 but I'm not going to be able to get to one of the early matches so I spoke to supporter services yesterday to check that I'd still be ok to pass my ticket on to a relative so that they could take my son.
They told me that I'd have to transfer my ticket into the relative's name but that we are only allowed 1 transfer per season, so after the match I wouldn't be able to transfer it back to my name. In other words, we can't do it!
So looks as though there will be 2 empty seats at the Arsenal match.
Told me it was due to covid restrictions so might change before the season begins.

Available areas:

• Family Stand Level 1
  • East Stand Level 1 and 3
  • Colin Bell Stand Level 1 and 3

Sold out areas:

• Family Stand Level 2
  • East Stand Level 2
  • Colin Bell Stand Level 2
  • South Stand Level 1, 2 and 3
  • 93:20
You need to be quick.........the window closes fast

Available areas:

• Family Stand Level 1
  • East Stand Level 1 and 3
  • Colin Bell Stand Level 1 and 3

Sold out areas:

• Family Stand Level 2
  • East Stand Level 2
  • Colin Bell Stand Level 2
  • South Stand Level 1, 2 and 3
  • 93:20
You need to be quick.........the window closes fast
Plenty of seats in north stand level 2 according to some on here

They're now letting matchday members buying a new SC purchase a junior one at the same time.
Why wasn't this an option for current SC holders or did I miss it?
Only if the junior has a membership of their own, so it's 2 members buying. What they are saying is the junior doesn't need the same points as the paerent so they can buy in the same qualifying window, which makes sense. I assume s/c holders can also buy for their juniors if they are cityzen members.

Only if the junior has a membership of their own, so it's 2 members buying. What they are saying is the junior doesn't need the same points as the paerent so they can buy in the same qualifying window, which makes sense. I assume s/c holders can also buy for their juniors if they are cityzen members.
My youngest is a member but I didn't get the option of purchasing one for her when I renewed. She attends around a half dozen league game a season so would probably have more than enough points on her own accord.
Tried to do it again but I can't do online & I'm not trying to phone up to do it as I'm in work in an hour.

My youngest is a member but I didn't get the option of purchasing one for her when I renewed. She attends around a half dozen league game a season so would probably have more than enough points on her own accord.
Tried to do it again but I can't do online & I'm not trying to phone up to do it as I'm in work in an hour.
Has she got her own membership number , should be able to log in and buy with that.

I had to give my season ticket up after many years a couple of seasons back. I managed to get a new one again this morning at 09:00am easily when the window opened. The website worked surprisingly well also.

Having previoulsy been in the South Stand it will be a bit of a change going in Colin Bell! I'll hopefully be able to move after a season though.

Last edited:
Yeah mate got a membership number, been on my F&F list for 10 years. No option to purchase from her number or mine on F&F.
Disappointed but not to worry, I'll give it another go later but I'm not hopeful. I know the seat next to me is free (unless somebody relocated there) so was hoping to get her in that.
Our entire IT setup needs a root & branch review. It's not fit for purpose & hasn't been for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.