Seasoncard - 2021/22

are they 100% going ahead with this,i mean either on your mobile or print at home ?

on july 8th this is what i asked supporters services and their reply

"hiya and good morning i have heard on the internet that the new season tickets will be done by using mobiles to gain entrance i hope this is not true can me and my young son just continue with our traditional cards? thanks "

their reply

"Hi,Please confirm the supporter numbers and D.O.B's for yourself and your son and I will request physical cards for you"

after sending our dob ,names and supporter numbers they replied

"Hi , I have now requested physical cards for both accounts "
If you go back a few pages I posted the latest reply I got yesterday.

The gist of it was that they are saying ‘at no point’ have they ever promised anyone a card. You can request one and that is logged on the system (as is my request) and they will come back with additional options to mobile ticketing ‘in due course’.

No-one is getting a card is my view.

Edit: Weasel words

That sounds great
I'd definately pay for a horse and cart to the ground season pass

we could get pissed going down ashton new road as we wave to the pedestrians

sort it soriano
I always park directly across the road from Aldi (where Maynes used to be), and get the bus down and back.
Can you pick me up on your way past? The open air will be more hygienic than sitting on a bus.
;-)

And just wait until September when you will also have to show proof of two jabs on your phone

It will be three minutes per person, and that's even if this shit tech works.

There isn't the bandwidth of staff to process 54,000 people individually.

Tbh I reckon your vaccine QR code will be linked to your ticket on your phone.

I think this is the reason they are moving to online ticketing across the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.