Seasoncard - 2021/22

Tried creating an account for my dad only to be met with a white screen. WTF City!!! Need to pay for better website development.

Anybody been able to sort paper tickets out yet? Daughters phone doesn't support NFC so rather than mess about with multiple tickets on one phone was just going to print hers. Don't seem to see anyway of doing it at the moment on the website.

Anybody been able to sort paper tickets out yet? Daughters phone doesn't support NFC so rather than mess about with multiple tickets on one phone was just going to print hers. Don't seem to see anyway of doing it at the moment on the website.
You've got to select the option under 'Manage Your Seasoncard', then select Option 2, which is Print-at-Home. Then you need to select how many tickets are involved and which category (Adult, Child, etc). Only 1 for me so straightforward but if it's ore than one ticket you're applying for I guess it should ask you which supporter numbers you want.

You've got to select the option under 'Manage Your Seasoncard', then select Option 2, which is Print-at-Home. Then you need to select how many tickets are involved and which category (Adult, Child, etc). Only 1 for me so straightforward but if it's ore than one ticket you're applying for I guess it should ask you which supporter numbers you want.
And if you select multiple your confirmation just states your own on it and no mention of the others, although it will show on your order history (but nothing on their accounts) and it won't them them order again so you assume it was successful.

No confidence in the club if they can't even get an order confirmation correct.

If you go on the main page and press the 3 bars in the left hand corner. Press season cards, and manage season cards from the drop box. It should show print ticket option.

And if you select multiple your confirmation just states your own on it and no mention of the others, although it will show on your order history (but nothing on their accounts) and it won't them them order again so you assume it was successful.

No confidence in the club if they can't even get an order confirmation correct.
Quite. Someone on Twitter was telling me, when I voiced my concerns, that Google Pay & the Apple equivalent had never failed. My retort was that my concerns weren't wit those apps but with City's implementation that relies on those apps. That's the risky element in all this and I have little faith in City getting it right, when they can't even get what should be simple & straightforward processes right.

well ive downloaded mine to my wallet but i have 2 grandkids who dont have phones or emails so will have to be downloaded to my phone but it wont let me do it.tried logging in on safari instead of the link but wont let me do it.im fucking sick of this shit.

Thanks that worked great. couldn't see any of that on the website be nice if they could make it more obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.