Seasoncard - 2021/22

In my quest to fathom the mystery that is MCFC I think I have forensically found WTF is up with my MCWFC ST. There's a list of fixtures for the women on the OS, but there are no tickets to buy! If I want to buy a single ticket for the first game the OS ticket spot is giving me a two-fingered salute, and informing me there are no events found. Perhaps when they've finished fuckin' half the fans off, they will probably make a start on fuckin off those who are waiting for an MCWFC ST. I await with the same bated breath I reserved for Aguero's winner!
It's ' The Enemy Within '.

Right, I have downloaded to my phone, I can see the picture of the card with details of the Norwich game, but it says I need google pay app to use it. I have downloaded google pay and gone through the process again but no mention of it in the app. Should it be in google pay app or is the download from email ok? Help!!

Right, I have downloaded to my phone, I can see the picture of the card with details of the Norwich game, but it says I need google pay app to use it. I have downloaded google pay and gone through the process again but no mention of it in the app. Should it be in google pay app or is the download from email ok? Help!!
Have you entered debit card details into the google pay wallet?

Should show like this,
Screenshot_20210808_172327_com.google.android.gms.jpg

I haven't read all 400+ pages, but has anyone worked out how you transfer a ticket to someone on your friends and family list ? I can't find anything on the season card ticket pages, and there's no option in the "wallet" that I can see.

I can't make the first home game, so I want to pass it to my son so it can be used.

Give him your phone and let him pretend to be you for the day?

I downloaded it this afternoon. I went on my phone, opened my email from MCFC ticket office, clicked the download button in the email and at the end of the process I followed instructions to download Google Pay.

When I open Google Pay app I see at the bottom 3 icons: Home Payment and Passes. If I touch 'Passes' I see my season ticket details.

Seems to be OK but I will be interested to see when I get to the turnstile!

Have you entered debit card details into the google pay wallet?
You don't need to add a payment method. The ticket shows in the google pay wallet as per the photo shown in @Elbow beards post.

If you click on the ticket it will then open showing your seat ticket details and a little image saying 'hold to reader'. You dont need to add payment details and if you click on 'Details' it will show you the details of the next upcoming game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-173339_Google Play services.jpg
    Screenshot_20210808-173339_Google Play services.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210808-173717_Google Play services.jpg
    Screenshot_20210808-173717_Google Play services.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 29
I already had Google pay app on my phone and have no card attached to it, clicked the email link to download ticket logged in on the city page it takes you to clicked the tick box next to my season ticket then clicked on add to wallet and it added it no problem at all.

Anyone else seen the queue outside anfield trying to get in after their ticket system hasn't worked?
They have had to delay kick off.

You don't need to add a payment method. The ticket shows in the google pay wallet as per the photo shown in @Elbow beards post.

If you click on the ticket it will then open showing your seat ticket details and a little image saying 'hold to reader'

You dont need to add payment details.

Once you have downloaded it will show the ticket in your wallet as per @Elbows Beard post.

If you click the ticket in your wallet it will show your seasoncard details and if you click on 'Details' it will show you the details of the next upcoming game.
Fair enough, they've altered that because for Everton it didn't work without a card registered although you could delete it later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.