Seasoncard - 2021/22

well ive downloaded mine to my wallet but i have 2 grandkids who dont have phones or emails so will have to be downloaded to my phone but it wont let me do it.tried logging in on safari instead of the link but wont let me do it.im fucking sick of this shit.
And this is my main complaint. When you implement these things, you test every use case or scenario you can think of. And you get actual users to do it. We should have got sample user groups to test all this beforehand, watched them do it and understand, then resolve, any issues.

It seems to me that City have set it up, presumably with the help of the manufacture/vendor, who know what they're doing. Then they've crossed their fingers and hoped it all goes to plan, completely ignoring the evidence of the Everton game where quite a lot didn't go to plan.

And this is my main complaint. When you implement these things, you test every use case or scenario you can think of. And you get actual users to do it. We should have got sample user groups to test all this beforehand, watched them do it and understand, then resolve, any issues.

It seems to me that City have set it up, presumably with the help of the manufacture/vendor, who know what they're doing. Then they've crossed their fingers and hoped it all goes to plan, completely ignoring the evidence of the Everton game where quite a lot didn't go to plan.
trouble is im not good with technology so have no idea where to go now.ive emailed supporter services so hope they can help if not what then.i spoke with someone on the phone who said they need there own email and phone but didnt have a clue when i said they were young kids whos tickets are registered to my email.they then said send an email.im really pissed off with it all and if it cant be resolved soon i will cancel.

On the new season cards that have been made available, does anyone know what this definitely means, can’t find it on this thread:

Please note: the exact seat you choose for the 2021/22 season may not be available in subsequent seasons.

I knew they are selling seats on match by match basis but didn’t think this included new SCs, my brother keen but not if it’s a one season only

and the other thing is the help sessions they have set up is in works time so how are we supposed to arrange it.have time off work? they havnt thought this through at all

On the new season cards that have been made available, does anyone know what this definitely means, can’t find it on this thread:

Please note: the exact seat you choose for the 2021/22 season may not be available in subsequent seasons.

I knew they are selling seats on match by match basis but didn’t think this included new SCs, my brother keen but not if it’s a one season only
I think these seats are ones that are differed from regular holders who will have the option of reclaiming their original seat at the end of the season.

Who knows if the seat in question will be taken up again or if the club have some plan to offer 'first year' holders a similar seat nearby.

Ben, these will seats of those who have deferred their season tickets for 21/22 & may well take it up again for 22/23.
Hence can’t guarantee continuity.

I haven't read all 400+ pages, but has anyone worked out how you transfer a ticket to someone on your friends and family list ? I can't find anything on the season card ticket pages, and there's no option in the "wallet" that I can see.

I can't make the first home game, so I want to pass it to my son so it can be used.

I haven't read all 400+ pages, but has anyone worked out how you transfer a ticket to someone on your friends and family list ? I can't find anything on the season card ticket pages, and there's no option in the "wallet" that I can see.

I can't make the first home game, so I want to pass it to my son so it can be used.
Available from the 16th apparently. Hopefully how to do it will be clearer by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.