Seasoncard - 2021/22

Having stayed out of this thread for my personal health, lol, I’ve read a few pages and it’s very telling that City have obviously gone with the “fingers in ears and la la la” strategy, heads firmly buried in the sand. They know the whole thing is a shitshow and a huge can of worms but just letting us all suck it up.

Really poor form, but nothing surprises me nowadays with this club.

was told to email as supporter services couldnt sort my problem of my grandkids tickets not being able to be downloaded to my phone, as they dont have phones or email addresses im still waiting with less than a fortnight to go.i was advised it might be better to book on a course or something.unfortunatley im working when these courses are on.if its not sorted by the end of this week im cancelling my direct debit and throwing the towel in.going to city is supposed to be an escape from lifes shit

Fuck me, that’s ridiculous. Since when has it been their fucking business who uses our ticket that WE have paid for. Fuck me this club does my head in at times.
We effectively rent the s/card, we don't own it.

Seasoncard T&Cs
7.7. All Seasoncards will remain the property of the Club at all times...

No. It doesn't need WiFi or a mobile signal. It just transmits from your phone to the reader using Near Field Communication. Or doesn't.

Great news is that soon we shouldn't have to rely on remembering our phones, our phones working properly, being charged, the readers working, etc.

Apparently they can do this stuff on a credit card sized piece of plastic with a chip in it. Hopefully phonrs are just a stopgap & they'll be able to roll these cards out next season.
Thinking about this is it a very good wum or is it a possibility.

I know you have looked into the options and the company involved PB.

Could they issue a more advanced type of card in the future that not only holds the ST details but maybe more information and also includes debit / credit options to be used to buy stuff at the ground and in the City stores.

Thinking about this is it a very good wum or is it a possibility.

I know you have looked into the options and the company involved PB.

Could they issue a more advanced type of card in the future that not only holds the ST details but maybe more information and also includes debit / credit options to be used to buy stuff at the ground and in the City stores.
As @Eccles Blue pointed out, I was being sarcastic, pointing out the system we've just abandoned as an advance.

Requested PAH, city now emailing reminding me to download a mobile ticket with no other options.

We effectively rent the s/card, we don't own it.

Seasoncard T&Cs
7.7. All Seasoncards will remain the property of the Club at all times...
I knew someone would post the “official” rules, lol, but we’ve spent our whole lives being able to lend a mate our ticket when we are going to be away. You know where I was coming from.

Anyone know if there is a maximum limit to how many people you can have as your friends and family list?

was told to email as supporter services couldnt sort my problem of my grandkids tickets not being able to be downloaded to my phone, as they dont have phones or email addresses im still waiting with less than a fortnight to go.i was advised it might be better to book on a course or something.unfortunatley im working when these courses are on.if its not sorted by the end of this week im cancelling my direct debit and throwing the towel in.going to city is supposed to be an escape from lifes shit

you’re seriously going to tell your grandkids they’re not going to the football anymore because you’ve had to wait a whole 48 hours to sort out a query about the format your tickets come in? A fortnight before you even have to use them?

Reactions: CC1
I knew someone would post the “official” rules, lol, but we’ve spent our whole lives being able to lend a mate our ticket when we are going to be away. You know where I was coming from.
I'm a pedantic sod. ;-)

I suspect part of the reason the PL are driving this whole idea is security, wanting to know exactly who is in the stadium at any match. It may even be something that's been pushed by the govt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.