Seasoncard - 2021/22

you’re seriously going to tell your grandkids they’re not going to the football anymore because you’ve had to wait a whole 48 hours to sort out a query about the format your tickets come in? A fortnight before you even have to use them?
listen mate ive been trying a week to get info first it wouldnt let me sign into my account then i could but couldnt get access to the kids account now this shit with the tickets after another 2 hours on the phone ive seriously had enough of the fuckers.if any company had such poor customer service you would fuck them off and go somewhere else.unfortunatley its not something you can do with a football club and thats why they dont give a fuck.

Anyone know if there is a maximum limit to how many people you can have as your friends and family list?
Ha ha, if there is one it's fucking big, for 19/20 season I seemed to have most of our local OSC branch in there, I still don't know why, I think it was to do with the branch secretary ordering from the OSC allocation. All those have disappeared now.

Thinking about this is it a very good wum or is it a possibility.

I know you have looked into the options and the company involved PB.

Could they issue a more advanced type of card in the future that not only holds the ST details but maybe more information and also includes debit / credit options to be used to buy stuff at the ground and in the City store
Its called a debit or credit card you can get one from your bank, you can also add the card to your digital wallet which makes it far more secure as biometrics are required to authorize any transaction. No administration for the club, no replacing lost cards, no infrastructure required and the beauty of these type of cards they can be used in millions of establishments around the world

Yes I received this email also.
It must be a scam as I have been assured I will receive a card.
Mate - a word of advice. Don't sit by the letterbox waiting for that card to pop through. You could be there a while. A long while indeed.

You've more chance of receiving your share of a dead Nigerian politician's stash.

Yes I received this email also.
It must be a scam as I have been assured I will receive a card.
The email address and card number are at the bottom I noticed, then I realised it was the 1st email for that card number. The previous was for another card number using the same email address, but I set them all to PAH last week however only got a confirmation for 1 card (or non-card).

Taken screen shots of maximum order number reached on all cards, I just hope I don't have to ring them up if they fail to send me all the PDFs.

Mate - a word of advice. Don't sit by the letterbox waiting for that card to pop through. You could be there a while. A long while indeed.

You've more chance of receiving your share of a dead Nigerian politician's stash.
I was told I would receive a card.
Why would I think anything different will happen.
If I was assured there will be no card I would have deferred whilst the teething problems are ironed out as I can imagine large queues .
If they have told blatant lies then
I’ll just cancel tbh.

NFC is relaible, there's not really any reason to doubt it working, given the UK has between 600m and 1Billion contactless transactions a month.
That’s what I thought until I couldn’t get access to the Everton match until someone overrode the system at the turnstile.

I would be happier if the club acknowledged the disaster at the Everton match. However it has been declared a ‘successful’ trial. So that’s all right then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.