Seasoncard - 2021/22

Do we know the nature of the problems at Anfield yesterday?

Was it the NFC readers failing or fans just not having downloaded the ticket to their digital wallets correctly?

Any advice on this situation?

A mate of mine works abroad and my sons friend buys his seasoncard off him. Has done for the last two seasons, He goes in for all intents and purposes under the identity of the lad who's season ticket it is

He's already bought it off him this year but now they've sprung this digital card nonsense on us. How does he get the seasoncard ?

Iv got 2 ST in my account waiting to be downloaded mine and my lads (although he dose have his own account with them and phone ) can I put 2 in one wallet ? Or is there a way to get his in his phone would prefer to get it in his phone ..

I know it’s a shit show at the moment and loads of problems but Iv read back a few pages and can’t see any info on this
Cheers

Tried to download mine today... what a pile of shit.... wait in queue - 10;s of thousands ahead of me - really? get to front of queue.... redirected - yay! Oops there's a general error contact the administrator ! Rinse and repeat all day. What an absolutely fabulous customer service experience.

Any advice on this situation?

A mate of mine works abroad and my sons friend buys his seasoncard off him. Has done for the last two seasons, He goes in for all intents and purposes under the identity of the lad who's season ticket it is

He's already bought it off him this year but now they've sprung this digital card nonsense on us. How does he get the seasoncard ?
Lad A gives Lad B his Cityzens log in. Lad B downloads ticket to his phone. Done.

I knew someone would post the “official” rules, lol, but we’ve spent our whole lives being able to lend a mate our ticket when we are going to be away. You know where I was coming from.
I think, if every game was on a Saturday at 3 o’clock, and we knew that when we bought our season card, they might have a leg to stand on. But when you buy a ticket, not knowing when the games are, and the reality of them being moved at short notice, they cannot expect people to just suck it up if they can’t go. If you buy a ticket for a gig, and the date changes, you get your money back. Were not expecting a refund. Just a chance to share our ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.