Seasoncard - 2021/22

Sorry, I know there's loads of info on this thread but I haven't got time to trawl. I have a couple questions about this pending omnishambles.

1. Are there really no actual season cards this season?
2. What if you don't have a phone which the app can be downloaded to?
3. Does the app work offline? My phone is a shit online device, and I won't be buying a new one just so I can go to footy.
4. I assume print at home tickets might be an option. What if you don't have a printer?

Any info greatly appreciated.
1. No
2. Get one. Should be able to pick up a used iPhone 6 for much less than the price of 1 ticket.
3. You won't need any App at the stadium. You download your ticket into your Apple wallet which doesn't need a signal to work. You can also download a Covid pass into it if it's needed.
4. You can arrange to collect at the stadium. Sounds like a pain in the arse though.

I have Google Pay....do you show the blue square at the turnstile or the barcode you see when you click on Show Code?

I've got Google pay has the seasoncards got a barcode? It did on the Everton ticket. I just placed the ticket on my phone in the slot you used to put the plastic card and it worked.

I have downloaded the ticket to my iPhone 5 and it shows a phone in a blue circle saying hold near reader ,so do you not think this will work?
I’m pretty sure it won’t work with iPhone 5 as that’s not an NFC compatible phone. That’s why City specified you needed iPhone 6 or later.

Complete ludite here, thinking of going down the print at home route, no laptop just phone, if I get a printer will a wireless printer print from my phone or does it have to be a Bluetooth printer?
Android yes for Wifi, no idea about Apple. You need get download a printing app on your phone.

If you don't have a PC you need to ensure the printer has a screen to set it up on wifi in the first place, most do.

Android yes for Wifi, no idea about Apple. You need get download a printing app on your phone.

If you don't have a PC you need to ensure the printer has a screen to set it up on wifi in the first place, most do.
Thanks bud, think the lad gets it, they don't realise that we didn't have computers at school,

Price up ink before buying, that is the main thing. Make sure there are cheap compatible inks on ebay or similar.
Thanks, the daughter works every other weekend and its landed she Carnt go most games, I doubt her ticket will sell on the exchange so if I print at home can I shift it that way, will her name be on it or do I add random people to my f and f and sell it that way?

Just been down to city square for the ticket training /problem solving lve got to say the girls are doing a fantastic job they sorted my minor issue and some of the problems fans are having are taking some sorting but they are trying hard. They could do with a few more staff for the more city related issues rather than technical but worth a visit if you need problems solving. I was there an hr some people longer so it’s not a quick process

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.