Seasoncard - 2021/22

I have trawled through several pages trying to find an answer and sat here with shite music playing on the helpline. How do you list tickets on ticket exchange I am away Nowich game and most of Sept/ October. I have used ticket exchange successfully previously and never had an issue now I cant find the bloody thing. Any help much appreciated.
Not available until the 16th.

Ticket exchange. Never used it before. Is there a point at which, if your ticket hasn’t sold, you get it back to use? It’s our lads 21st do on September 18th at the night, with City playing in the afternoon. We’ve 2 season cards. Ideally I’d sell the tickets and concentrate on getting the venue sorted. But at a pinch one of us could go if they don’t sell. How does it work?
They usually text or email you a few hours before the game to say it hasn’t sold and you’re free to use it.

Exactly, just what is the point of this reinvention of the wheel, that even a blind man can see has left us with tyres that resemble 50 pence pieces!

It's the way the world is going and once you make the change, you will realise that it's miles more convenient. No need to take a wallet anywhere anymore, everything can be done from your phone. So much easier.

Ticket exchange. Never used it before. Is there a point at which, if your ticket hasn’t sold, you get it back to use? It’s our lads 21st do on September 18th at the night, with City playing in the afternoon. We’ve 2 season cards. Ideally I’d sell the tickets and concentrate on getting the venue sorted. But at a pinch one of us could go if they don’t sell. How does it work?
3 hours before ko but you could cancel the listing yourself earlier.

If you list 2 it is very possible one sells and the other doesn't.

Someone who has a friend in catering told me pints had gone up 50p this season but hoping that ain't the case as will be yet another kick in the teeth to the whole match day experience
I'm basically a functioning alcoholic
It amazes me every single game ,quiet or a packed house how busy the bars always are
All of them paying for that over priced crap,served by a slow slug that doesn't understand what you asked for most of the time

I drink before going in and after to excess
why cant they go roughly 120 mins without a beer
I'll have 5 beers at most in the ground while attending 30 to 35 matches per season

It's the way the world is going and once you make the change, you will realise that it's miles more convenient. No need to take a wallet anywhere anymore, everything can be done from your phone. So much easier.

Except it isn't. You don't need a wallet with a seasoncard it just goes into your pocket. On the rare hot Matchday you have to carry a phone around as you don't have a coat pocket to put it in. A seasoncard is easier to manage. Your phone can be lost, damaged or stolen and then you're lost.

What I've just noticed on my account is under my friend's and family and when you click on manage relationship there are two lots of friends and family tickets
One says a straight forward family and friends and there is another relationship from the same person with customer to customer.
I'm wondering whether this is where you will be able to transfer the tickets across for your family to use ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.