Seasoncard - 2021/22

you're just trying to appease city and the fkin suits that have agreed to all this bollocks

its so funny

the chord as been seperated for me now,with my life long love towards my club

i witnessed my dad fade away from city through ill health

mine at 56 ,is because of fucking technology forced down my fucking throat when there was/is no need.

You claim to have long love for the club yet will stop going because you need to use your phone to get in? Get a grip.

It's the way the world is going and once you make the change, you will realise that it's miles more convenient. No need to take a wallet anywhere anymore, everything can be done from your phone. So much easier.
I only took a plastic card previously, no phone nor wallet. The card cost me nothing, did not require charging and if I lost it was replaced for a poultry £10. How is using a phone possibly easier in any scenario than what was already the perfect system?

It is fucking shite but it's out of our control. I'm half your age but we need blokes like you to keep going to the games. I'm sure after the first few games it'll all become self explanatory, hang in there and don't let a bit of tech ruin what you've no doubt been waiting a lifetime for; we've never had it so good on the pitch.
i don't give a fuck after the 18 months iv gone through
some little smart arse shit has pushed all this through and i'm fucked with it
its just prem games from now on
i work 5 weekends in 7
all my holidays go to city.
i feel sorry for my lad

Did you lose a phone on the day of a match? There you go, you would have been fine for the last 10 years.
what difference would it make when i lost it. i was proving your statement wrong besides i wouldnt have been "fine" as it took a week to sort a replacement out.

You claim to have long love for the club yet will stop going because you need to use your phone to get in? Get a grip.
no the fucking club
need to stop taking the piss

you know fuck all of my circumstances

edit

i didn't say id stop going
i said its just prem home games from now on
and city will lose so much from me not buying tickets
to mainly cup games and champs league games for
family and friends

i don't give a fuck after the 18 months iv gone through
some little smart arse shit has pushed all this through and i'm fucked with it
its just prem games from now on
i work 5 weekends in 7
all my holidays go to city.
i feel sorry for my lad
im the same.
when i told my lads i was fucking it off before last season the eldest was gutted so i said i would carry on ...then this happens and just fucks my head up even more. i literally cant process what im supposed to , my brain doesnt function like normal people . its all well and good sending emails out people coming on here saying its easy ...get with the times etc etc its not fucking easy and there was simply nothing wrong with me going when i can and giving my card to someone when i cant
fuck it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.