Seasoncard - 2021/22

Except it isn't. You don't need a wallet with a seasoncard it just goes into your pocket. On the rare hot Matchday you have to carry a phone around as you don't have a coat pocket to put it in. A seasoncard is easier to manage. Your phone can be lost, damaged or stolen and then you're lost.

You’re just trying to find issues. My point is your phone can be your bank card, season card, credit card, train ticket etc. you literally need nothing else. How many times have you lost or had your phone stolen and how many times were you going to the game? More chance of losing your seasoncard without a shadow of a doubt, whether not knowing where you have put it in your house or falling out of your pocket.

does anyone know if i can opt in to having ticket on my phone which i know is going to be a fuck up as my phone is shit but also ask for e tickets to print at home? or is it one or the other......i was going to fuck my season card off but city have said i cant now even though they let my dad cancel his

You’re just trying to find issues. My point is your phone can be your bank card, season card, credit card, train ticket etc. you literally need nothing else. How many times have you lost or had your stolen and how many times were you going to the game? More chance of losing your seasoncard without a shadow of a doubt, whether not knowing where you have put it in your house or falling out of your pocket.
rubbish. ive lost 2 phones in the last 10 years and never lost a season card

You’re just trying to find issues. My point is your phone can be your bank card, season card, credit card, train ticket etc. you literally need nothing else. How many times have you lost or had your phone stolen and how many times were you going to the game? More chance of losing your seasoncard without a shadow of a doubt, whether not knowing where you have put it in your house or falling out of your pocket.
Season card in wallet. Wallet in pocket next to bollocks where wallet and testicles are all readily to hand. More chance of losing a phone than a wallet. And your wallet never needs recharging.

you're just trying to appease city and the fkin suits that have agreed to all this bollocks

its so funny

the chord as been seperated for me now,with my life long love towards my club

i witnessed my dad fade away from city through ill health

mine at 56 ,is because of fucking technology forced down my fucking throat when there was/is no need.

So many people on this thread are going out of their way to be miserable aren’t they.

you're just trying to appease city and the fkin suits that have agreed to all this bollocks

its so funny

the chord as been seperated for me now,with my life long love towards my club

i witnessed my dad fade away from city through ill health

mine at 56 ,is because of fucking technology forced down my fucking throat when there was/is no need.

It is fucking shite but it's out of our control. I'm half your age but we need blokes like you to keep going to the games. I'm sure after the first few games it'll all become self explanatory, hang in there and don't let a bit of tech ruin what you've no doubt been waiting a lifetime for; we've never had it so good on the pitch.

Not it can't and the club are not supplying and paying for one that can.

The club are massively out of touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.