Seasoncard - 2021/22

It is fucking shite but it's out of our control. I'm half your age but we need blokes like you to keep going to the games. I'm sure after the first few games it'll all become self explanatory, hang in there and don't let a bit of tech ruin what you've no doubt been waiting a lifetime for; we've never had it so good on the pitch.
That's a fair point. My big worry is that the double whammy of people having lost the habit of going and this technological hurdle (and it is a hurdle for many people) will significantly affect attendances in the next few seasons.

That's a fair point. My big worry is that the double whammy of people having lost the habit of going and this technological hurdle (and it is a hurdle for many people) will significantly affect attendances in the next few seasons.

I agree. The only thing I'm unsure of how to do is pass the online seasoncard onto somebody else, say if I can't go and wanted a mate or family member to go. I'm sure there will be a way though.

Anybody struggling to download their online seasoncard feel free to shout up or send me a PM and I will talk you through it; seems a lot are having issues getting hold of the ticket office etc. I video called my dad the other night and talked him through it as he was flapping. It's a trivial topic for most of us younger fans as it's literally a 10 second job, but it's created a lot of unnecessary stress amongst the older ones.

CoMS was one of the first stadiums to use electronic turnstiles, who'd have thought 20 years ago you could get into the stadium without a man behind the window tearing off your ticket stub and operating the barrier. You will get your ticket and you will get into the stadium v Norwich, so don't panic.

I agree. The only thing I'm unsure of how to do is pass the online seasoncard onto somebody else, say if I can't go and wanted a mate or family member to go. I'm sure there will be a way though.

Anybody struggling to download their online seasoncard feel free to shout up or send me a PM and I will talk you through it; seems a lot are having issues getting hold of the ticket office etc. I video called my dad the other night and talked him through it as he was flapping. It's a trivial topic for most of us younger fans as it's literally a 10 second job, but it's created a lot of unnecessary stress amongst the older ones.

CoMS was one of the first stadiums to use electronic turnstiles, who'd have thought 20 years ago you could get into the stadium without a man behind the window tearing off your ticket stub and operating the barrier. You will get your ticket and you will get into the stadium v Norwich, so don't panic.
I'm OK with the technology; the instructions and people's explanations on here made it very easy.

It's having to buy a smart phone or printer to go to the match that grates with me.

I know several people who don't even use email never mind have an NFC enabled phone. That's my worry, what with deferrals and covid and this season we could be seeing g a lot of empty seats.

(Have a look back through the thread there's lots of good advice about transferring to family and friends when you can't go).

I'm OK with the technology; the instructions and people's explanations on here made it very easy.

It's having to buy a smart phone or printer to go to the match that grates with me.

I know several people who don't even use email never mind have an NFC enabled phone. That's my worry, what with deferrals and covid and this season we could be seeing g a lot of empty seats.

(Have a look back through the thread there's lots of good advice about transferring to family and friends when you can't go).

Thanks mate, I'll have a look. Downloaded mine the other night but naturally not been too bothered as the Norwich game is 2 weeks away.

Think you can get hold of a printer for about 40 quid. Not ideal having to do that though for those who haven't got one; me included.

I said it about a hundred pages back and I’ll say it again. I think mobile ticketing is great, on paper it works perfectly me (better than the old cards) and is 100% the future.
But it should have been introduced side by side with the cards for a season to anyone that wanted it it and give everyone a year’s notice that cards were no longer going to be available. Much less drastic than the nuclear option that City have decided is the way forward and is causing so much stress to loyal Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.