Seasoncard - 2021/22

I have an Epson sx range printer. Not badly priced and the ink is cheap to buy online, around £15 for all 4 ink cartridges. I can connect it to my phone using WiFi and doesn't need an app to print. Hope this helps. Some other printers are expensive for ink.
Thanks

Except it isn't. You don't need a wallet with a seasoncard it just goes into your pocket. On the rare hot Matchday you have to carry a phone around as you don't have a coat pocket to put it in. A seasoncard is easier to manage. Your phone can be lost, damaged or stolen and then you're lost.
Your card can be lost damaged or stolen and if lost or stolen can be used by anyone until it’s cancelled Your phone has biometrics so difficult to use and you can also remotely block it and wipe the drive if necessary You phone can also be used to pay for things and even make phone calls or be contacted in an emergency etc

I have an Epson sx range printer. Not badly priced and the ink is cheap to buy online, around £15 for all 4 ink cartridges. I can connect it to my phone using WiFi and doesn't need an app to print. Hope this helps. Some other printers are expensive for ink.

Yep, I have an Epson SX - does the job for me. I get my ink on eBay and there are a number of decent quality suppliers with low prices and free postage. No need to pay normal Epson retail prices, which are a rip off. Tip for anyone thinking of going down that route - check the ink cartridges are showing as compatible with the printer model.

Your card can be lost damaged or stolen and if lost or stolen can be used by anyone until it’s cancelled Your phone has biometrics so difficult to use and you can also remotely block it and wipe the drive if necessary You phone can also be used to pay for things and even make phone calls or be contacted in an emergency etc

Cheaper to replace than a phone and if stolen easier to catch the culprit as either him or the idiot who is using it will be in your seat, or enter the ground using it.

Nothing yourself or anybody else says can convince me this is a good idea. I don't like it, don't want it and will only have it under duress.

Exactly, just what is the point of this reinvention of the wheel, that even a blind man can see has left us with tyres that resemble 50 pence pieces!
It’s called progress like when we swapped
season books for plastic The didgi card has so many advantages for both club and fan The issue is not moving to digital it’s the appalling way it’s been handed should have been an option for this season. Like I said in other replies the world is moving to digital soon the banks will move from plastic cards, retailers now offer digital loyalty cards, passport and driving licenses moving soon more venues will switch, my bet is Coop Live will be digital tickets If you have a NFC card to gain entry to your work site then I bet your employer is looking to move to digital especially, for those who have company phones You can shop ans scan as you go along go straight to pay without having to scan It’s not a 50p it’s smooth and less hassle but the club has messed up

Just reading back in these posts regarding season tickets , cards , phones , print outs etc not sure what the club knows about our fan base but.. this is totally, totally wrong blimey we’re trying to put money into the club but you wouldn’t think it .
dial a number: hello I’m renewing my season card , here’s my supporter number,.
: ok thank you , bank details, ok thank you it’s in the post.
it’s not difficult city .
there’s many many people out there who are either not I.T literate or confident how to go about these changes . Many don’t even have use of any social media platforms full stop.
For me the club have got this system horribly wrong for them who silently have put the years and yards in deserve respect and a apology.
I doubt many will have to go through all this in applying for league and fa cup tickets.
And for the record I still don’t know if myself and the daughter have a season ticket in the family stand … I’ll leave that for another day.
You can walk with kings but don’t lose that common touch city.

In my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.