Seasoncard - 2021/22

You’re just trying to find issues. My point is your phone can be your bank card, season card, credit card, train ticket etc. you literally need nothing else. How many times have you lost or had your phone stolen and how many times were you going to the game? More chance of losing your seasoncard without a shadow of a doubt, whether not knowing where you have put it in your house or falling out of your pocket.
Disagree with that mate, I've gone out of the house and left my phone at home more times than I've left my wallet.

Then again, being married the other half makes sure the wallet is always taken!

Also there are plenty of electrical computer shops that will print off for you for 50p or so, just have to find a local one.
Yes I agree with you on that. If I didn't have a printer I certainly wouldn't buy one just to print tickets off, I think the local library print documents for about 50p or so.

I said it about a hundred pages back and I’ll say it again. I think mobile ticketing is great, on paper it works perfectly me (better than the old cards) and is 100% the future.
But it should have been introduced side by side with the cards for a season to anyone that wanted it it and give everyone a year’s notice that cards were no longer going to be available. Much less drastic than the nuclear option that City have decided is the way forward and is causing so much stress to loyal Blues.
Love that,

Mobile ticketing is great

On paper it works perfectly :- ) :-) :-)

How many concerts do you attend with over 50,000 fans trying to get in 15 minutes before it starts.
Capacity at MSG is around 20k, for Mets games around 41k, Met Life stadium is 82k... and none are a problem at all?

Last edited:
I only took a plastic card previously, no phone nor wallet. The card cost me nothing, did not require charging and if I lost it was replaced for a poultry £10. How is using a phone possibly easier in any scenario than what was already the perfect system?

You can get an NFC enabled phone off ebay for £10 if you're worried about losing your main phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.