Seasoncard - 2021/22

Which wallet? Have you got Google and Apple? I couldn't find mine in Google but it was there in Apple. Sorry if you've already tried or just have the one wallet. :-)
its apple i only have one wallet think it may be there now but im not hopeful it will work next saturday

Maybe server overload .
Try again in a hour or 2.
Or somebody may be able to offer some other advice,
Good luck.
sussed it the kids have to be swiped from right to left thats why i couldnt see it.thanks for your help mate much appreciated supporter services havnt replied from friday and i was starting to flap.just have to hope it gets me in now )))),once again thanks

Complete ludite here, thinking of going down the print at home route, no laptop just phone, if I get a printer will a wireless printer print from my phone or does it have to be a Bluetooth printer?
I have an Epson sx range printer. Not badly priced and the ink is cheap to buy online, around £15 for all 4 ink cartridges. I can connect it to my phone using WiFi and doesn't need an app to print. Hope this helps. Some other printers are expensive for ink.

sussed it the kids have to be swiped from right to left thats why i couldnt see it.thanks for your help mate much appreciated supporter services havnt replied from friday and i was starting to flap.just have to hope it gets me in now )))),once again thanks
Nice 1,
Glad to be of help.
I haven’t even downloaded my own yet so I will probably be in the same boat!
I just remembered snippets of info from posters and the email.

I agree. The only thing I'm unsure of how to do is pass the online seasoncard onto somebody else, say if I can't go and wanted a mate or family member to go. I'm sure there will be a way though.

Anybody struggling to download their online seasoncard feel free to shout up or send me a PM and I will talk you through it; seems a lot are having issues getting hold of the ticket office etc. I video called my dad the other night and talked him through it as he was flapping. It's a trivial topic for most of us younger fans as it's literally a 10 second job, but it's created a lot of unnecessary stress amongst the older ones.

CoMS was one of the first stadiums to use electronic turnstiles, who'd have thought 20 years ago you could get into the stadium without a man behind the window tearing off your ticket stub and operating the barrier. You will get your ticket and you will get into the stadium v Norwich, so don't panic.
Good post mate and nice sentiment for those struggling.
yeah, we should know more on ticket transfer next Monday hopefully.

I have an Epson sx range printer. Not badly priced and the ink is cheap to buy online, around £15 for all 4 ink cartridges. I can connect it to my phone using WiFi and doesn't need an app to print. Hope this helps. Some other printers are expensive for ink.
Also there are plenty of electrical computer shops that will print off for you for 50p or so, just have to find a local one.

Which wallet? Have you got Google and Apple? I couldn't find mine in Google but it was there in Apple. Sorry if you've already tried or just have the one wallet. :-)
Apple only has Apple Wallet / Pay
Google & Android only have Google Pay
* Unless you are in the US where you can get Google Pay for iOS but it’s only for online payments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.