Seasoncard - 2021/22

So now I need 2 phones just for the odd time I can't make a game?

Alternatively a credit card sized solution that can be transported easily, doesnt need charging, works well and is better for the environment would be great.... Wonder if someone could invent that?

Ps I know how digital wallets work and I also use Google pay, bit I also stand behind people in Starbucks taking 3-4 times as long to pay for an item using pay systems than those using a debit card. Scale that up on a matchday and see the chaos !
Perhaps the club have to limit how many tickets get passed around whilst Covid is around?

You don’t have to buy another phone, I was trying to offer a potential solution to the problem you might face.

The wallet app has nothing to do with any payment system, so I would worry to much about that aspect.

This mobile ticket could be a pain. I go to NZ for a couple of months and usually give my card to my brother in law so at least there is a bum on my seat of a supporter. Not sure how we will get around that!
With this none transferable debate and wanting to know exactly who is in the ground your in-law might need a membership if he wants to catch a match and you get a refund.

Re-my last about passing on my ticket when not around. A solution could be a cheap smart phone to just have my ticket on and pass that on? A pain in the arse but a solution if the phone is cheap enough. Anyone got any suggestions? Must be mega cheap but enough to do them single job of having my ticket on it.
Again that is a problem for many with cheaper smartphones as lots don't support NFC.

@johnnymarrsbarres That is not what my IT friends tell me. Sorry, I’m too long in the tooth to start looking for stats but I’ll keep to my laptop. My iPhone (& occasionally my iPad) travel with me and could very easily be lost. :-)

Afraid they’re probably wrong mate.

It’s a secure system as you can get. Well, unless the password on your phone is 1234 or something.

Anyway this is irrelevant to how e tickets work.

Last edited:
I have a Smartphone but it didn’t work for the Everton game. I am not a believer in using my phone for anything to do with money. I have an iPhone, an iPad and a laptop but anything money wise I only use my laptop. Maybe silly but I hear/read too much about fraud etc and with my laptop, unless I have a burglary, no one can get near it. :-)
So I personally would prefer a season card as in the past. JMOO. :-)
Fraud isn’t commited by people getting near your device whether laptop or phone.

Sorry to ask this, but as an “old boy”…
if you have a ticket on your phone, can you forward it to another person / phone ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.