Seasoncard - 2021/22

As is being said the indications are that things aren't going terribly well behind the scenes and city are in a full blown panic. Infact I really hope they are cos if they aren't there is no excuse whatsoever for the lack of communication.
Everyone was expecting further details yesterday on the process for transferring tickets, using ticket exchange etc but nothing, just a supporter services tweet saying we will be told when it goes live, could be today, tommorow, next week, who knows.
Ticket exchange is, now pointless for this game as won't be enough time for them to realistically sell so for fans who cannot mske it who had the option to use ticket exchange they will be out of pocket, yet another seat in the ground will be empty.
Its getting to the point now where this whole situation is becoming laughable.

Sorry if this has already been dealt with. But I still haven't worked out how to transfer a given ticket (i.e. the upcoming Norwich match!) to designated Friends and Family. I sent a query to City more than a week ago, but nothing back.
Will we be informed in due course, i.e. within the next two days? Or has anybody worked out how to do that? And could you let me in on the secret? Thanks in advance.

Edit: just seen the above post. I see that everyone's in the same boat! This is reassuring to me about my general cyber illiteracy. Not reassuring, however, in a general sense.

As is being said the indications are that things aren't going terribly well behind the scenes and city are in a full blown panic. Infact I really hope they are cos if they aren't there is no excuse whatsoever for the lack of communication.
Everyone was expecting further details yesterday on the process for transferring tickets, using ticket exchange etc but nothing, just a supporter services tweet saying we will be told when it goes live, could be today, tommorow, next week, who knows.
Ticket exchange is, now pointless for this game as won't be enough time for them to realistically sell so for fans who cannot mske it who had the option to use ticket exchange they will be out of pocket, yet another seat in the ground will be empty.

I have a feeling that Saturday will be carnage for those of us who are going. By all accounts Everton, which was the test at the end of last season, didn't go too well with a limited capacity, so with a full capacity it will be fun. I think anyone who isn't there from 9am may be lucky to get in before half time!

Exactly. Especially considering it’s the holidays then plenty of people will miss game and have expected to be able to generate some funds from their tickets. Shambles.

Becoming!!!!!!!

Well I’m on my way to the Stadium and to mash up two well known phrases or sayings:
We who are about to try salute you. I’m going over the top, out of the tent and may be some time!

Of course on the day that I’m going it’s pouring down.

:-)
Good luck mate. Hope you get fixed up for Saturday.

Can’t recall the last time there was a riot at city but sense this Saturday is heading in that direction!! Tin hats and all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.