Seasoncard - 2021/22

my wife’s season card is in my account it won’t let me download it only mine . She does not have a on line account I tried to register hers but it does not ask for her season card number just email anyone any ideas how I get her ticket from my account ?!
Get her to register using link on city site. Then she can put in own wallet. Set up family and fiends for you both and every other man and his dog who you may want to transfer ticket to at some point

Sorry if this has already been dealt with. But I still haven't worked out how to transfer a given ticket (i.e. the upcoming Norwich match!) to designated Friends and Family. I sent a query to City more than a week ago, but nothing back.
Will we be informed in due course, i.e. within the next two days? Or has anybody worked out how to do that? And could you let me in on the secret? Thanks in advance.

Edit: just seen the above post. I see that everyone's in the same boat! This is reassuring to me about my general cyber illiteracy. Not reassuring, however, in a general sense.

My son logged into my account and downloaded the Norwich ticket onto his phone

Sorry if this has already been dealt with. But I still haven't worked out how to transfer a given ticket (i.e. the upcoming Norwich match!) to designated Friends and Family. I sent a query to City more than a week ago, but nothing back.
Will we be informed in due course, i.e. within the next two days? Or has anybody worked out how to do that? And could you let me in on the secret? Thanks in advance.

Edit: just seen the above post. I see that everyone's in the same boat! This is reassuring to me about my general cyber illiteracy. Not reassuring, however, in a general sense.
Nobody knows as no communication .
For what it’s worth,
If your family member logs into YOUR account from THEIR device,
They can download Ticket to their wallet.
Whether it will work on the day is another guess!

Good luck mate. Hope you get fixed up for Saturday.
Thanks. I’m just hoping that the problems with the lift from the tram stop to the shop/Stadium are working today! They weren’t a fortnight ago when I did the tour and those stairs nearly killed me.

Ohhhh maybe that’s another way of getting rid of the oldies!! No lift so heart attack on the stairs. :-) ;-)

Just kidding City do not use that as an idea.

Something is seriously wrong here, that's for sure. What with the lack of info, no car parking (NHS still on site), mixed messaging on whether NFC is needed or not, I'm half expecting this game to be played behind closed doors.

Wow. Could you imagine the ramifications of that ? That would be the biggest cup for cock ups of all time !

I

I think the club may being economical with the truth there - I dont have NFC chip in my cheap Android - but without NFC the ticket looked different apparently - it has a standard bar code (see below) that can be downloaded into Google Pay and simply be scanned at the turnstile - I imagine that's the same for paper tickets.

But....that would also mean screenshots would work, but for obvs reason the club don't want to tell peoplee that (I think)

This is exactly how print at home tickets work.

I’ve posted this before but nobody bothered to listen. You don’t need to print your print at home ticket, you can just scan the barcode from your phone screen, if you have an older non-NFC smartphone.

I’ve posted this before but nobody bothered to listen. You don’t need to print your print at home ticket, you can just scan the barcode from your phone screen, if you have an older non-NFC smartphone.
That makes absolute sense. Same as any other type of e-ticket for concerts etc.

Are the print at home tickets not a QR code though?
NFC required for QR code.

Are the print at home tickets not a QR code though?
NFC required for QR code.
The paper ticket i picked up yesterday from the ticket office does have 2 QR codes on it, so i think its fare to assume that the print at home tickets will also be QR enabled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.