Seasoncard - 2021/22

Can I download 18-21 ticket to my son's and his younger brother's phone and they share it? Eldest can only make half the games

Long story but a mate (works abroad) sells his season ticket to another mate for the other mates son to use

He forwarded the text to the lads phone and he appears to have successfully downloaded the season ticket to his phone. I was there when he did it and it appears in his wallet exactly the same as mine does in my wallet

So he's transferred the ticket without going down the route the club have specified

Anybody else done this?

This is what we don’t know. Does it work on both devices or does it work on the latest it was downloaded to device only. The club want the holder to transfer it via friends and family so that’s the only thing I would suggest.

My son is in 18-21 category and due to shifts was going to pay upgrade so wife could go in his place.i see they are not allowing this anymore so just another nail in the match going coffin. If we decide to carry on next year we will be sharing x 2 tickets between three of us so yet again they have shot themselves in foot as one less ticket sold and more goodwill lost.
You can transfer the next two games free of upgrade charge. Think there will be more on this after these games. Probably the new system cannot cope with upgrades.

Someone is trying to lend a season card to me. I've had an email from the club but when I click on the Google pay "save to phone" button the message comes up "this item cannot be saved on this device". My own Seasoncard is already in the wallet. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?

I have two season tickets (senior and junior) using my email but are in the name of other family members.
Can I download them to my phone for the first few games (PAH) then later transfer it to the named family members phone?

Meanwhile I am still unable to pay this months instalments for my family’s season cards, as the club/bank combination have messed up the direct debit instructions. Despite having (miraculously) got through to “the direct debit team” last week they still haven’t taken any money and now threatening to cancel all our cards if we don’t pay by next Thursday by phoning supporter services which we all know is currently impossible! Anyone know if you can pay for SCs in person at the ticket office?

Someone is trying to lend a season card to me. I've had an email from the club but when I click on the Google pay "save to phone" button the message comes up "this item cannot be saved on this device". My own Seasoncard is already in the wallet. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?
This could be the same problem I had with the Everton ticket that was emailed to me, I had to create a gmail account, then forward City's email to that account and click on the link from there.

When I try to transfer the ticket it says “no relationship between clients”, I’ve checked and they’re in my family friends list?

Amateur, always travel with a long umbrella. The Russian Secret Service used them for years with great success :)
Thought it was the Bulgarians?

A Bulgarian umbrella is an umbrella with a hidden pneumatic mechanism which injects a small poisonous pellet containing ricin. It has a hollowed stalk in which the pellet neatly sits.

Such an umbrella was used in and named for the assassination of the Bulgarian dissident writer Georgi Markov on 7 September 1978[1] (the birthday of the Bulgarian State Council chairman Todor Zhivkov, who had often been the target of Georgi Markov's criticism) on Waterloo Bridge in London. Markov died four days later. It was also allegedly used in the failed assassination attempt against the Bulgarian dissident journalist Vladimir Kostov the same year in the Paris Métro. The poison used in both cases was ricin. Both assassination attempts are believed to have been organized by the Bulgarian Secret Service of the time of the Cold War with the assistance of the KGB.[2]

Meanwhile I am still unable to pay this months instalments for my family’s season cards, as the club/bank combination have messed up the direct debit instructions. Despite having (miraculously) got through to “the direct debit team” last week they still haven’t taken any money and now threatening to cancel all our cards if we don’t pay by next Thursday by phoning supporter services which we all know is currently impossible! Anyone know if you can pay for SCs in person at the ticket office?
Not sure if you can pay but I'd go down there today or tomorrow if you can between 10 and 4 whilst they have the dedicated team on site. The guys / girls there know what there doing so I'm sure they can resolve the issue for you and will be quicker, less painful and far more likely to be resolved than hours stuck on the phone

Not sure if you can pay but I'd go down there today or tomorrow if you can between 10 and 4 whilst they have the dedicated team on site. The guys / girls there know what there doing so I'm sure they can resolve the issue for you and will be quicker, less painful and far more likely to be resolved than hours stuck on the phone
Thanks will probably try that but it’s not really an IT issue, we've successfully downloaded all our cards to phone wallets and even transferred one to a friend. The problem is I can’t find a way to pay, now they threatening to cancel them all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.