Seasoncard - 2021/22

can they not transfer it on to someone else on there list?
i dont know as i havent even been able to get mine sorted yet

Im not sure myself, you’d like to think so but what if they don’t have anyone on their friends and families list?

Its awfull simple things cant even edit old email adresses ect they keep sending my email ticket to wrong email .

nobody answers the phones.been a shambles for a long time.
Perhaps they would be happier if we just paid for our tickets then stayed at home. Save on all that expense on providing catering facilities, stadium security, pre and post match entertainment.

It also says this “Once your ticket has been transferred you cannot recall this, so please make sure that you are selecting the correct supporter from your Friends and Family list and that the email address is correct for the supporter who will be receiving the ticket.”

Unless I’m reading it wrong as it’s late at night, it’s a bit of a contradiction? Why would you need the email address if you are selecting from the friends and family list?

Also why can you not recall a ticket? What happens if you can’t go and get rid of it but then can go? Surely if it’s all done digitally it should be easy to transfer tickets between accounts?
In the FAQ's it says "If you transfer your mobile ticket to a friend or family member and are then able to attend the game please contact Supporter Services. " However, I don't see why who you transferred it to can't then just email it back to you?! as per the next FAQ I mentioned earlier.

In the FAQ's it says "If you transfer your mobile ticket to a friend or family member and are then able to attend the game please contact Supporter Services. " However, I don't see why who you transferred it to can't then just email it back to you?! as per the next FAQ I mentioned earlier.

A contradiction no? One saying you cannot recall once gone but another saying you can forward it on?

If it’s all through NFC on phones then when I transfer it it’s gone from my Apple wallet and cannot be recalled? Then will I be able to download it into my Apple wallet again from the email that’s been sent to me which would mean the ticket has been “recalled”?

A contradiction no? One saying you cannot recall once gone but another saying you can forward it on?

If it’s all through NFC on phones then when I transfer it it’s gone from my Apple wallet and cannot be recalled? Then will I be able to download it into my Apple wallet again from the email that’s been sent to me which would mean the ticket has been “recalled”?
I don't think it's a contradiction just not thought through or poorly worded. You are not able to recall it (understandably), it's up to the other person to send it to you (not a recall).

I don't think it's a contradiction just not thought through or poorly worded. You are not able to recall it (understandably), it's up to the other person to send it to you.

That makes sense as in you don’t have the power or access to just simply click a button a call it back.

A simple animation information video could have been created showing everyone how to work this new system. A lot to ask considering how close to the season the system is actually operational! Surely the media team could have created that than filming players and staff walk into the CFA for the 13th time this month.

Thanks for the help but I’ve done all that and the ‘add to wallet’ remains greyed out. No email or text, and waited on the phone for over an hour today. This does not bode well for Saturday. Am going down to the ground tomorrow - no slot as none were left but what ither option do I have ‍♀️. Can see trouble on Saturday!
Good luck..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.