Seasoncard - 2021/22

I don't go anywhere without narcotics, fireworks, a selfie stick & an air horn. I'm not sure how I will manage without said items for 90 mins.
Amateur, always travel with a long umbrella. The Russian Secret Service used them for years with great success :)

Seems to me with every development we are hit with yet another obstacle, the removal of ticket transfer upgrades being the latest. They are gradually making going to the match a chore rather than a pleasure. God only knows what their line of thinking is but they've got so many things wrong with this ticketing fiasco it's untrue. The people behind this aren't living in the real world.
Its awfull simple things cant even edit old email adresses ect they keep sending my email ticket to wrong email .

nobody answers the phones.been a shambles for a long time.

So if you transfer your ticket to someone on your friends/family list, that’s it, no more transferring even if that person cannot then go for whatever reason, ticket unused.

What a fucking shambles this has been. Some twat with a masters in IT has implemented this with his fancy PowerPoint presentation with no concept of what the “customer” actually wants, a stress free way of watching 22 men kick a ball around.

It’ll be something to post on their LinkedIn I support under some made up bullshit job title like Senior Stadium Accessibility Offer.

As long as we’ve got edible cups.

Once you've logged I select your PA's card from you Friends and Family list (click on the - to change to +) the greyed out 'add to wallet' should turn a bolder black, click on that and it'll be added to your wallet. If they've not had the email yet it might not have been activated yet. My sons didn't come through until the next day do I just kept checking back. Good luck
Thanks for the help but I’ve done all that and the ‘add to wallet’ remains greyed out. No email or text, and waited on the phone for over an hour today. This does not bode well for Saturday. Am going down to the ground tomorrow - no slot as none were left but what ither option do I have ‍♀️. Can see trouble on Saturday!

It’s a shame as well as I’m what you would call a fair weather match day fan. Got my season ticket but at times for example if out with family on a Friday I will offer a relative or a friend my two tickets by simply taking them out of my wallet and handing them to them with the arrangement of dropping them off at some point before the next home game.

This action has resulted in my cousins, nephews, nieces etc all experience a City game for the first time ever or first time in years.

Now I won’t be able to do it as easy as that as they will need to sign up for memberships for me to send the tickets to them.

Something so simple changed into something so complicated and people will miss out on times like above for the sake of what improvement?

So if you transfer your ticket to someone on your friends/family list, that’s it, no more transferring even if that person cannot then go for whatever reason, ticket unused.

What a fucking shambles this has been. Some twat with a masters in IT has implemented this with his fancy PowerPoint presentation with no concept of what the “customer” actually wants, a stress free way of watching 22 men kick a ball around.

It’ll be something to post on their LinkedIn I support under some made up bullshit job title like Senior Stadium Accessibility Offer.

According to the latest email from the Club "If you transfer your mobile ticket to a friend or family member and they are then unable to attend, they can forward the mobile ticket from their email to the new attendee. Please note that the supporter attending must be of the same age band." No mention that the Supporter needs to be part of your/their F&F..... !!

Thanks for the help but I’ve done all that and the ‘add to wallet’ remains greyed out. No email or text, and waited on the phone for over an hour today. This does not bode well for Saturday. Am going down to the ground tomorrow - no slot as none were left but what ither option do I have ‍♀️. Can see trouble on Saturday!
They didn’t seem to be bothered about whether you’d booked or not when I went yesterday. I had booked but no one asked me about it. Just go and good luck. They were very helpful.

can they not transfer it on to someone else on there list?
i dont know as i havent even been able to get mine sorted yet

According to the latest email from the Club "If you transfer your mobile ticket to a friend or family member and they are then unable to attend, they can forward the mobile ticket from their email to the new attendee. Please note that the supporter attending must be of the same age band." No mention that the Supporter needs to be part of your/their F&F..... !!

It also says this “Once your ticket has been transferred you cannot recall this, so please make sure that you are selecting the correct supporter from your Friends and Family list and that the email address is correct for the supporter who will be receiving the ticket.”

Unless I’m reading it wrong as it’s late at night, it’s a bit of a contradiction? Why would you need the email address if you are selecting from the friends and family list?

Also why can you not recall a ticket? What happens if you can’t go and get rid of it but then can go? Surely if it’s all done digitally it should be easy to transfer tickets between accounts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.