Seasoncard - 2021/22

Stewards at Swindon wouldn't let us take brollies into their uncovered stand in the 90s even though it was pissing down. Russians would have nuked the town.
Given the state of Swindon these days, it might have been better had they done so …….

Stewards at Swindon wouldn't let us take brollies into their uncovered stand in the 90s even though it was pissing down. Russians would have nuked the town.
Was that the 4-3 win? Biblical rain that day. That was late ‘80s though. ‘87 I think. I was in the side paddock then under a bus shelter after the game. Got quite feisty that day off the pitch.

I gave up trying to transfer my son’s ticket. As I’d promised someone else’s son they could have it I’ve ended up buying them one of the newly available south stand tickets. Far too fucking complicated the whole thing.

Was that the 4-3 win? Biblical rain that day. That was late ‘80s though. ‘87 I think. I was in the side paddock then under a bus shelter after the game. Got quite feisty that day off the pitch.
I got a seat for the 4-3 win. The game I'm thinking of was a few years later. Think we lost 2-0 and either missed or saved a penalty.

I gave up trying to transfer my son’s ticket. As I’d promised someone else’s son they could have it I’ve ended up buying them one of the newly available south stand tickets. Far too fucking complicated the whole thing.
I have been moaning about the amount of time this is costing a lot of fans, plus those that have had to buy a new mobile or like us a printer. Now we have people buying extra tickets. Its madness

Out of interest did the new ticket have a print at home option? I have promised a family member they can send son to stay with us for a week at some point during season and will get them to at least 1 game hopefully 2 if we can time if with midweek home CL or cup game. I am now regretting is as seen some stuff saying single tickets are mobile or pick up at ground only

I have been moaning about the amount of time this is costing a lot of fans, plus those that have had to buy a new mobile or like us a printer. Now we have people buying extra tickets. Its madness

Out of interest did the new ticket have a print at home option? I have promised a family member they can send son to stay with us for a week at some point during season and will get them to at least 1 game hopefully 2 if we can time if with midweek home CL or cup game. I am now regretting is as seen some stuff saying single tickets are mobile or pick up at ground only
Yes, I was able to get it as print at home. They’ve not made this easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.