Seasoncard - 2021/22

My mate has transferred his ticket to me for the Arsenal game, I've got the email with the option to download to Google pay, but when I click to download I get a message to say 'this item cannot be saved to this device'. Anyone had anything similar? For context, I've got a Samsung S20 where my NFC is turned on, and the default payment option is set to Google pay. Cheers folks!

I’ve transferred a ticket. The email to me was immediate. But no email 12 hours later to the person I’ve transferred to.
Same situation with me. Did it at 7pm last night, confirmation that I had transferred it was immediate but no email with link to the other person and when they log on to their account, it says that they are the "owner" of the ticket but the "add to wallet" option is greyed out and you can't click on it.

Same situation with me. Did it at 7pm last night, confirmation that I had transferred it was immediate but no email with link to the other person and when they log on to their account, it says that they are the "owner" of the ticket but the "add to wallet" option is greyed out and you can't click on it.
Yes same. Could they make a more complicated system?

Yes same. Could they make a more complicated system?
And people wonder why there are people on this thread flapping about stuff. I went to do the transfer knowing it should be a straightforward process but fully expecting it to be a bit of a fuck up. Feel like our website and the functionality of a lot of the ticketing process used to be great but in the last few years it has all gone backwards and nothing ever seems to work quite as it should.

My mobile ticket still states Norwich, 6th August as the next game!
Hopefully this won't be an issue on Saturday.

My mobile ticket still states Norwich, 6th August as the next game!
Hopefully this won't be an issue on Saturday.
In the instructions it says it will update automatically so no need to worry, I am in same position, what could possibly go wrong given that our ticketing system is up there with Boris's World beating test and trace system!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.